Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Schematics - Weed Smoking Contraption (Picture)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LMA, Feb 12, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Would you buy it? Is there anything else you'd like to add?

I guess you could turn it into a vaporizer, just dunno how a vaporizer works. Is this a vaporizer?

What would you call it? Worthless piece of junk is already taken so don't even suggest that.

Also forgot to point out that the green stuff is weed.

I'd buy it if I had some money left over.

2. too complicated, more things to break, needs batteries which would add to the cost of smoking, looks huge where would i keep it, would have to probably buy replacement air fresheners. so to answer your question: no i would not dream of buying such a contraption

3. how would you expect a stoner to even know how to use this. Plus the up keep looks insane.
    Looks like an industrial processing machine of some sort.

should of threw some pics of hot chicks er something to get my attention instead of a bunch of criss crossing lines.
    [​IMG]

Would you buy this?

4. only if the chicks came with it

5. [​IMG]

6. No way to complex. Also it looks really big and expensive. A lot of the parts would probably break and it would add to the cost of constantly repairing those things.

7. throw a presto pizza cooker on there and im sold

8. Protip
    People that want to move up from bongs should get a vaporizer

9. haha LMA how baked are you?? if it wasnt as complicated etc id give it a try

10. Is that a air freshener on top? Damn people over think this whole weed smoking process. :smoke:

Edit: I don't find those chiks all that attractive, too many tattoos for me.

11. you might need a tripod setup instead of a bipod, looks heavy. How big would it be?

it needs the all to common scale to lighter comparison.

12. I'm thinking of throwing on a sniper scope too. And a super glue dispenser for when you break things.

13. "cup holder"

hahah shit is sick

14. idk bout moving up..... maybe if you cant handle the smoke or its too harsh. Bongs errday, vapes the otherdays. just my .02 tho.

15. A flamethrower to burn the weed would be alot cooler lookin. Might waste sum weed but bitches like flamethrowers

16. [quote name='"frankenfish"']too complicated, more things to break, needs batteries which would add to the cost of smoking, looks huge where would i keep it, would have to probably buy replacement air fresheners. so to answer your question: no i would not dream of buying such a contraption[/quote]

My mflb uses batteries and since I usually smoke out of that, I save a lot of money especially if I were those people who only roll js and blunts.

17. Lol that is hilarious have you tried vaporizing for a week with a good vaporizer?
    Smoke is harsh to me now and doesn't even get me high.
    Believe it or not.
    Its about what you are used to, if ur used to smoke, and you give vaping a 5 minute chance of course you are gonna go back to smoking.
    You have to vape for at least 2-3 days bro.
    I feel sad for you truly that you still smoke you're herb

18. Where's the cupholder??

19. hilarious. I lol'd at the cup holder in the first one. Keep designing though, every project goes through multiple stages (if you're serious).