Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Obamas True intentions....

• Please log in to reply

Cactus Ed

Cactus Ed

• Silver Member
  • 2,516 posts

Edited by llatikcuf, 31 March 2012 - 12:12 AM.

Lay Low

Lay Low

• Banned by Moderators
  • 6,809 posts
Obama's intentions... Have America bend over and use no lube.

Gotta say he's done a good job of it.

DrLingIsKing

DrLingIsKing

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,227 posts
Yup pretty damn good job, "capitalism whats that you say? I prefer my system of lobbyists and big bailouts paid for by the average citizen. har har har. I think ill use the constitution to wipe after i finish shitting on the american people some more." ~ barack obama

Mairuzu

Mairuzu

AnCapitán

• Banned by Moderators
  • 10,306 posts
I think today was the deadline to put tougher sanctions on iran.

http://www.guardian....ma-israel-banks

President Barack Obama gave the go-ahead Friday for the tightest sanctions yet against Iran's oil industry, a move that risks pushing fuel prices even higher ahead of the November elections and raising tensions even further with Tehran.

The US will take punitive measures against any country that fails to reduce oil imports from Iran. These countries include China.

The sanctions were passed by Congress in December, but the lawmakers left Obama to make the final judgement about the impact a reduction in Iranian oil would have on the US and the world economy. The deadline was Friday.

In a statement from the White House, Obama said he decided that though oil supplies are tight, there are enough non-Iranian supplies to allow countries to reduce imports from Iran.

In a briefing by the administration ahead of the announcement, an official said these amounted to the toughest sanctions yet against Iran.

It is an extremely dangerous move by the White House, one acknowledged by vice-president Joe Biden who, speaking at an election fundraiser in Chicago on Thursday night, said that Obama's re-election chances could be scuppered by events in the Gulf.

"I don't think we'll be beaten by those [Republican] candidates," Biden said. "I think we'll be beaten – if we are – by something happening in the Eurozone or something happening in the Gulf, which could be difficult for us … But even with that I feel good."

Israel is publicly threatening to launch an air strike against Iran's nuclear facility. The US, Israel, Europe and other countries claim Iran is seeking a nuclear weapons capability, which Tehran has denied.

The Obama administration says it is pressing Israel to hold back on an air strike to allow sanctions to work.

Until now, Iran has been able to shrug off sanctions against specific individuals, groups and banks but it is heavily dependent on oil exports. Tehran could react two ways: by retaliating or by caving in, suspending its uranium enrichment programme that the West says could lead to a nuclear weapons capability.

In his statement, Obama said the oil market had become increasingly tight in the first two months of the year and blamed disruption in South Sudan, Syria, Yemen, Nigeria and the North Sea. "In addition, international concerns over Iran's nuclear activities and recent steps taken to reduce the amount of Iranian crude oil and petroleum product imports are contributing to an increased demand for non-Iranian crude oil," he said.

"Nonetheless, there currently appears to be sufficient supply of non-Iranian oil to permit foreign countries to significantly reduce their import of Iranian oil."

He added that many buyers of Iranian oil had already reduced their oil imports or were in discussion with alternative suppliers.

The sanctions are due to come into effect on 28 June. The EU is due to impose an Iranian oil embargo on 1 July.

The Obama administration exempted 10 European countries from punitive measures for importing Iranian oil, including Britain, France and Germany, as well as Japan because they had already begun reducing imports. The onus is on China, India, South Korea and other countries also importing Iranian oil to demonstrate to the US they are also reducing imports. Failure to do so could mean the US targetting foreign financial institutions, barring them from operating in America.

The original sanction legislation, passed unanimously by the Senate, was co-authored by Democratic senator Bob Menendez, who said in a statement Friday: "Today, we put on notice all nations that continue to import petroleum or petroleum products from Iran that they have three months to significantly reduce those purchases or risk the imposition of severe sanctions on their financial institutions." He predicted most countries would comply.

The National Jewish Democratic Council, which is normally supportive of Obama, welcomed the move. Its president, David Harris, said: "Today's announcement marks the latest major step that this president has taken to prevent a nuclear-armed Iran, and we are truly grateful for his decisive action."

Edited by Mairuzu, 31 March 2012 - 01:40 AM.

tokin'

tokin'

No hope for the human race.

• Bronze Member
  • 2,870 posts

brwnguysmokesit

brwnguysmokesit

Chillin like a villian

• Registered Upgraded
  • 662 posts
You cant blame muslims for proganda you face everyday not every muslim is a radical. Also Obama isnt muslim hes a satanist imo his intentions are of the nwo so dont look at him for the source of your problems. In the next few months fucked things are going to happen because there trying to raise the third antichrist just my opinion may seem weird but idk its fucked.

Cactus Ed

Cactus Ed

• Silver Member
  • 2,516 posts

pokesmot247

pokesmot247

Plantin' Seeds

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,922 posts
What do you expect from someone with 2 years experience before the white house lmao. This isnt the 1700s....where you just makeit up as you go. Plus, after George Bush the clown, everyone thought anything could be possible.

[ame][/ame]

Lmao!

hashtimepat

hashtimepat

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 36 posts
Obama is one of about 50 hand puppets for the KGB. His job is to basically be a fuck up. He is suppose to weaken America financially. Then start and ass-load of wars to weaken us even more so. we soon wont be able to have freedoms and we will be begging for help. from any one the KGB will step in and ofter us (help) now they have the us in their pockets. They can go forth on the plan for a one world order. to make it simple. will this work maybe.If it was just the KGB then i wold say most likely, but its not they have other big competitors. the Illuminati who have a similar plan but unless they can work out their problems we will be stuck in limbo with neither taking complete control and the world in the shiter.The Illuminati have lots of old money and are a well established influence. they hope to live to the singularity where they can live forever and have the rest of humanity as their slaves. The KGB hopes that they can live long enough to have complete control of the world and when they die they want to take the rest of us out with them. they have a good chance at doing this considering they have lots of high level politicians including the electoral console. and about 60% of the bailout money. do i think either one will succeed no i think we will be stuck in limbo until they die.by then since they both will be about 1/3 thought their plan the world will be a Sukey place to be when this shit happens. about 70% of us will die. just so you know actually think this this in not an April fools. will any body except one of the KGB hand puppets be elected no they one the biggest part of the electoral console. i will stop ranting now.

Tripace

Tripace

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,918 posts

Obama is one of about 50 hand puppets for the KGB. His job is to basically be a fuck up. He is suppose to weaken America financially. Then start and ass-load of wars to weaken us even more so. we soon wont be able to have freedoms and we will be begging for help. from any one the KGB will step in and ofter us (help) now they have the us in their pockets. They can go forth on the plan for a one world order. to make it simple. will this work maybe.If it was just the KGB then i wold say most likely, but its not they have other big competitors. the Illuminati who have a similar plan but unless they can work out their problems we will be stuck in limbo with neither taking complete control and the world in the shiter.The Illuminati have lots of old money and are a well established influence. they hope to live to the singularity where they can live forever and have the rest of humanity as their slaves. The KGB hopes that they can live long enough to have complete control of the world and when they die they want to take the rest of us out with them. they have a good chance at doing this considering they have lots of high level politicians including the electoral console. and about 60% of the bailout money. do i think either one will succeed no i think we will be stuck in limbo until they die.by then since they both will be about 1/3 thought their plan the world will be a Sukey place to be when this shit happens. about 70% of us will die. just so you know actually think this this in not an April fools. will any body except one of the KGB hand puppets be elected no they one the biggest part of the electoral console. i will stop ranting now.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/8188326@N02/3248980358/lightbox/

GrassCtyCitizen

GrassCtyCitizen

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,484 posts

but see....what im getting to is I think his intentions have been religious...
from the start... his Muslim beliefs have him doing what he does..imo

you don't really believe he's Muslim do you??

Yoda

Yoda

tryin to dance in the rain

• Super Moderator
  • 29,415 posts

LDSR

LDSR

Self Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,231 posts
Obama's intentions:

1. Funnel as much money and power to his friends...at the cost of everyone else.

2. Placate everyone else by saying 'it was necessary', 'Bush is to blame', 'it's not that bad', or whatever words people will buy.

3. Get re-elected and continue plan for another 4 years.

4. Get a book deal and give speeches to anyone willing to pay top dollar.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users