Obamas True intentions....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Yoda, Feb 10, 2012.

1. Anyone have a clue what they may be??

looking at his actions since elected I cant figure out what his intentions have been from the start.. Other then embarassing the USA....

opinions please...vvvvv

2. Change :rolleyes: and not for the better :laughing:

He had intentions?????

3. Id say he def pulled off change...

change the balance of our accounts, changed how much med ins costs me..:laughing:

I just figured he must have had intentions..
    Other then being the 2nd most important pres in history as he said:rolleyes:..:laughing:

4. #4 SassyMelassy, Feb 10, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2012
    Honestly, the human part of me believes that he had good intentions going into it.
    But stepping into the White House, at this point in history, is about equivalent to walking into a Fun House. I think it's enough to make any person into a blithering fool. Maybe he lacked proper perspective, definitely lacked pertinent work experience...:confused_2:
    I think he got caught up in the dream, not in the reality.

I completely understand everyone's discontent, but I think that directing all of the angst and wrath at Obama is a little bit unfair. Clearly he hasn't single handedly driven this country into the ground. The snow ball has just gotten out of control and I sincerely doubt it will be slowed without a complete demolition and restructuring...

5. Obama could not know what his intentions are..
    He only finds out when his masters fire up the teleprompter...

6. Ill admit that the health thing really helped me out. Was in the middle of having no insurance and some seriously shitty health. But the copay doubled, from scripts to the actual treatment. But I would have traded that for a better president hahahah

Edit : just imagine where we would be today if mccain and palin were in office. :eek:

7. #7 Yoda, Feb 10, 2012
    he did single handedly remove the flag from the oval office,
    he also bowed to the sauda king, the japanese emporor..amongst others..
    i dont blame him for evrything thats wrong with the world, But I do blame him for his actions...Is that wrong???

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/...munist-china-america-hangs-head-in-shame.html

god was removed from air force agency logo alos...this was done by him..
    Im not religeous but what gives him the right to change things that have been in place for years..

8. Removing the flag from the oval office didn't lead to the demise of this country. I'm not saying I agree with it, and you are not wrong for blaming him for his actions.

I personally don't think that religion has any place in politics, government, military. I think the word "god" shoul dbe taken off of our currency as well.
    But I don't care enough, and I don't think it's important enough, to even take issue with at this point. Much bigger fish to fry.

9. but see....what im getting to is I think his intentions have been religious...
    from the start... his Muslim beliefs have him doing what he does..imo

10. I don't think Obama cares about the US, he represents multinational corporations that would rather see this country become absorbed by a global authority.

"In the economic-technological field, some international cooperation has already been achieved, but further progress will require greater American sacrifices. More intensive efforts to shape a new world monetary structure will have to be undertaken, with some consequent risk to the present relatively favorable American position." - Zbigniew Brzinski (Obama adviser)

11. To crush his enemies, to see them driven before him, and to hear the lamentations of their women.

12. I agree aaron... he never has... Thus disrespecting the white house,
    Putting his feet on the desk as well as many other just plain shitty moves..

Maybe one day his true intentions will come out,

13. hope
    change
    peace
    blame bush.

14. #14 QuantumOblivion, Feb 10, 2012
    Obama's goal is to be re-elected. Hence the MMJ crack down, as requested by the pharma industry. He recently changed his position on Super PACs to reap the rewards of the crack down.

And I consider him the most MJ friendly of all the viable candidates. That says something.

*Just wanted to add, I don't blame him to want to be re-elected. If he does lose, the GOP will brand him and his 'progressive' ideology a failure.

15. Bowing is a custom of a number of different nationalities. If he didn't bow I would say that is a problem.

And the god thing, well there is that pesky Constitution stuff that Jefferson wrote about 'Separation of Church and State'.

16. Obama's just a figure head, he makes no real decisions.

17. From the beginning I told Obama to keep his change in his pocket!

18. i know wat dis negro planing. laying low untill sencond term. he said "health care was the start," he gonna shake it up hardcore in 2nd term...hay i can dream too

19. #20 Tripace, Feb 10, 2012
    Uh, nope, the. Constitution does not say separation of church and state. That was never the intention of the founding fathers, because the Declaration of Independence, in fact says that our rights are given by god.

The "Wall of separation between church and state" is a misquote taken out of text from a letter from Thomas Jefferson to the Danbury Baptists.

Separation of church and state - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Constitutional amendment is that government "can make no laws regarding an establishment of religion."
    IE, they can't establish a national religion, such as Enlands Anglican church at the time, and the letter from Jefferson was actually saying that they can't pass laws to restrict churches, such as Obamas current law forcing catholic churches to cover birth control under their insurance for employees. Oops, one more unConstitutional act by him.