Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Do you smoke your BHO resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piney420, Feb 10, 2012.

1. So I've been pretty much smoking BHO from my straight tube w/oil dome lately. And I have used it strictly for BHO. There is so much BHO resin in there and it looks really yummy.... anyone on GC here smoke it?

2. Edibles, I'm not a fan of the reclaim flavor when smoked.

3. [quote name='"Marley15"']Edibles, I'm not a fan of the reclaim flavor when smoked.[/quote]

You bake edibles with resin..? :eek: do you also make bong water tea? Lol

4. Here, this might help.

[​IMG]

5. Sometimes ill scrape up the dome with a dabber and get a pretty chunky dab, pure hash resin throughout the piece.

Attached Files:

6. Yep, I fucking love scraping my oil rig... FREEE WEEEEEDDD

7. oil resin is not weed resin lol its just recondensed hash oil, whose flavor has been fucked up completely HAHAHAH

Ive smoked reclaim a few times, the flavor just gets fucking stuck in your mouth though

I generally make that shit into a tincture, that i then mix into other drinks (alcoholic or not, but it needs to be mixed for the flavor lol eating that shit plain is FUCKING GROSS with reclaim)

8. Grunge Off.
    Hahaha =]

9. I pull the diffuser out of a bong i only use for dabs, heat up the diffy and all the reclaim just drips out.:)

10. Do you guys ever notices actual wax resin though? In my oil rig I get two types of resin. I get the reclaim stuff but I also get a wax layer at the water line. I pulled my down stem out and it was caked with the wax so I scraped it all up with a paper clip and let it dry for a day. I collected 2 fat dabs. I let my buddy try it first. He was ok so I tried it. Very harsh but better then reclaim. I could hear the moister sizzling on the nail. That shit got me blown! Taste was better then reclaim as well.

Does anyone else have wax resin build up like that?

11. I smoke my reclaimed bho all the time when in a pinch for some ganj. It's ok to use as long as its a piece that has only had oil or wax put through it. Taste isn't great but it works AMAZING when dripped onto a bowl with some primo weed as well. I also get the wax build up in my bong near the water and the amber colored oil in the downstem, I haven't tried smoking the wax yet. gotta get on that.

12. That's reclaim, if it's an oily film on the water you need to change your water more often.. And it's harsh because of the moisture, that's why people make edibles. It'll get you 'blown' for significantly less time too since it's all broken down psychoactives.

13. Not on the water, but where the water comes in contact with glass. I change my water everyday

14. Old thread alert.

And yes I iso wash mine and resmoke it.

[​IMG]

15. Make qwiso when you clean out your piece (oil rigs only). Use some high percentage rubbing alchol and evaporate it. Then your left with some bomb qwiso.

16. I only smoke the stuff in my dome, I think the taste is pretty good (imo)

17. someones paranoid:smoke:

18. i scrape my rig at times what have you

theres a spot where it gets all nice and caked

19. so i have some dabs resin in my rig that is not possible to get.. to be honest it isnt even resin i dont think. looks like its almost just unsmoked shit that i accidentally had dripped into it. wondering if i could clean this all out with alcohol maybe get these nice chunks loose and let it evaporate and smoke that? would this even work tho?