Lost my virginity... couldn't bust?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by TazzLAzz, Feb 9, 2012.

1. I'm guessing my tongue you mean eating her out?

You should deff. try to use your fingers on her a bit before sex!

Get her used to having something inside of her, so she can relax to full extent, and by the time your ready to put your dick in she will hopefully be completely relaxed and things will go great :)

2. This. Also, try some lube. Doesn't matter how wet she is, just throw some on. She will love it, trust me.

3. your dick must be broken.

or it's the condom, as others have said.

4. I would honestly say that I bust in only about 80% of my sexual encounters. I don't think it's all that big of a deal and when I don't nut it's usually because the girl has been begging me to finish for a few minutes and I don't want to torture her any more than I have.

And for the 6" circumference... That is an 1.9" diameter. A little above average but proportionate with everything else. I'm about your size, maybe a touch bigger, and from what I hear it's the right size for a guy to be. Chicks have different sized vaginas so it's more about finding a match for your fit than anything.

I have found that with "snugger" fits it can be difficult to find release. I once nailed a girl on 3 separate occasions, with a rubber and without, and she'd push me out every time she came (which was abnormally often). After at least an hour and half combined between each instance I still never did blow one on her.

You're not that weird mate. Just takes a little practice. Try a few new positions and don't think about it too much. If it is important to her to get you off (you'd be surprised just how into this she'll be) invite her to give you a good ol' fashioned handy-J with a little lubrication. Over time her fascination with your penis and your ejaculation will turn her into a right maniac for you manhood.

5. It could be the condom. It's abnormally hard for me to bust one with a condom on, I've only done it once. And....that's after it broke lol

6. i wore a condom my first time and i couldn't finish. that'd be my guess.

i was waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay drunk at the time, though, so what do i know?

7. All condoms aren't equal. I can't stress that enough. Anything is better than nothing in a pinch, but you might want to pick up a sampler pack and try a few different ones out. The fit/shape/features of a condom can make a huge difference in what you feel. You kind of owe it to your dick to do this homework. It'll thank you by not burning when you pee.

Shit, that was my first post. Hardly hurt at all...