Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

5 hour energy bottle and hand warmer to keep pee warm for drug test?

• Please log in to reply

hippey420

hippey420

• Registered Upgraded
  • 162 posts
im having a drug test on thursday my brother was gonna pee into a 5 hour energy today and tomarrow i was gonna tape a hand warmer to it and put it into my pocket or under my sack....

will that do? will i be able to pass?

Keifer Suthrlnd

Keifer Suthrlnd

The Trichs..not the actor

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,881 posts
yeah if its a stick test. if its a lab test u need to refrigerate that piss, then when u need it, warm it up in a double boiler to around 98 degrees, put it in the bottle and then u can slap the hand warmer on it and go.

Snowman00

Snowman00

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,793 posts
just buy one of those fake cocks with that piss.

HelpDesk

HelpDesk

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 3,410 posts
1 5-hour bottle is the equivalent to a toddlers bladder.... Get like 2 or 3.

morange

morange

cannabis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,164 posts
Make sure the bottle is not filled with 5 hour energy, I think they might notice.

BudNdBitches420

BudNdBitches420

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 862 posts

Make sure the bottle is not filled with 5 hour energy, I think they might notice.

Lol & Yeaa man just open it quietly if the doors gonna be open

mccanntm

mccanntm

learning grower.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 150 posts
my friend did exactly that and passed. Personally i opted for a condom filled with piss and duck taped it to my inner thigh. Sat in the fucking waiting room for an hour and a half and still passed with a temperature stick.. 97.8 degrees. The wizzinator is really good though

Ganja.Bus

Ganja.Bus

Registered Bud User

• Registered Upgraded
  • 756 posts

just buy one of those fake cocks with that piss.

Hasn't the whizzinator been outed as paraphernalia and therefore isn't allowed to be sold?

Uphorik

Uphorik

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
First off, putting it in your pocket? Lmao... good luck with that one. They're gonna make u empty pockets before so some sort of pouch or something strapped to ur leg with it is ur best bet.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users