The Grasscity Magazine Launch

Your new #1 Marijuana Resource, check it out and Disqus(!) Grasscity Magazine, share the love blades!

Pre Rolled J's

• by da bulls
  • Feb 08 2012 07:19 PM
  • 8 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • da bulls
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:19 PM

I recently rolled what was left of my bud into 8 decent sized joints. I put them all in this small pill like container that is pretty much air tight. I was just wondering if they will dry out quicker because of this or if I should smoke them before a certain amount of days.

What do you guys think? And anyone else do this? I think its great b/c I can just pull one out at anytime and smoke it right away.
Replies (8)

Similar Topics: Pre Rolled J's     x

• GreenFever93
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 384 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:42 PM

It'll probably dry out a little faster since the bud is already ground up. To keep it freshest, you shoulda left it in nug form in a jar, preferably in a freezer. but do i think it'll dry out significantly? not really, you should be fine if you dont smoke a jay a week.

• SoloG35
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:46 PM

The dispensaries sell pre-rolls all week; pretty sure it is the same doobs to, that they aren't replacing them nightly. You should be fine ;)

• Banned

• nb8475
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,158 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:49 PM

The dispensaries sell pre-rolls all week; pretty sure it is the same doobs to, that they aren't replacing them nightly. You should be fine ;)

Curious how much do thy sell them for and abt how much bud do they put

• SoloG35
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 1,287 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

Curious how much do thy sell them for and abt how much bud do they put

Usually has weed falling out the ends :laughing: So I would guess maybe .5-.6
They only go for 4 bucks :P
25 dollar 1/8ths, too!

• I like to get high

• Run 21
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 117 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:54 PM

In Florida, I've never had somebody sell me a pre rolled joint, just the regular sizes (eighth, quarter, etc) but in Colombia I've had some sketchy dudes sell me a fat joint for like what is $1.

And when I usually buy large amounts for me to smoke, I might pre roll them if I'm going on a road trip or something.

• Pip
  • da bulls
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:06 PM

Ok thanks for the info guys. And I put a small piece of a grapefruit peel in the bottle overnight a couple of days ago. Should I repeat this every couple of days? Or just leave it as is. BTW I'm continually rolling new j's and adding them to the "stash" lol.

• Numbnuts
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 466 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:32 PM

One thing I've noticed about leaving a joint for a while before smoking it is that it can dry out a little, and I'm not sure how but I've had some pretty tight joints that seem looser after a few days waiting to be smoked.

• Banned

• HelpDesk
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 3,410 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 10:58 PM

The only problem i've ever had with prerolling was that the J canoed... Badly... Still fixable and smokeable but it was annoying.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved