Hat pins....

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by P to the enguin, Feb 8, 2012.

1. anyone else have any?

if so share em. :wave:

[​IMG]

got both of those from STS9's new years run at the Tabernacle this past new years.

2. I do not pin my hat, I pin my back pack.

3. [​IMG]

Not sure if it quite counts, but my ball marker is magnetized to my hat, its like a pin :bongin:

4. I have a small collection from over the years. Mostly souvenirs from random places and sports teams. but i didn't think anyone else was into them. I honestly thought it was one of the dorkiest things i ever did. maybe its not?

5. I use callaway golf balls!!!! I use them caus e they go all the way to the green lol

6. i dont think its dorky at all. whats wrong with a pin as a memoir on the hat you wore to said event. its like a little remembrance. some also have some pretty sick meanings and are detailed and artistic.

7. Umm I'm not sure if I have pictures.

But I wear my GD pin, my String Cheese Incident pin, bassnectar, and an "Under African skies pin"..

I was also gifted a set of wings I only wear to fests.

It's not letting me upload attatchments right now so ill put pics when I can.

8. you should pm me what u did to get some wings gifted to you.

i HATE when i see people buy wing pins of ebay or something. takes away from the whole point of em... aye aye aye

9. [quote name='"P to the enguin"']you should pm me what u did to get some wings gifted to you.

i HATE when i see people buy wing pins of ebay or something. takes away from the whole point of em... aye aye aye[/quote]

I got my pair from a air force pilot. I do not have it on my back pack but it's on display on my room. I was with this guy all thought the festive listening to his stories about being in the air force. He had some crazy shit to tell.

10. Is that a Hunter S. Thompson pin?

11. [quote name='"Hollow Crown"']

I got my pair from a air force pilot. I do not have it on my back pack but it's on display on my room. I was with this guy all thought the festive listening to his stories about being in the air force. He had some crazy shit to tell.[/quote]

....wrong kind of wings man.

Wings are for Family.

12. [quote name='"Spaced"']

....wrong kind of wings man.

Wings are for Family.[/quote]

Lol nope cause I talk to him daily. He sees me as his son. But if you insist they are still wrong then what ever lol. Idc I got a REAL pair of wings.

Oh if your talking about the dead head wings with the skulls and the terrapin I have a a terrapin one that my buddy gave me.

13. [quote name='"Hollow Crown"']

Lol nope cause I talk to him daily. He sees me as his son. But if you insist they are still wrong then what ever lol. Idc I got a REAL pair of wings.

Oh if your talking about the dead head wings with the skulls and the terrapin I have a a terrapin one that my buddy gave me.[/quote]

"As his son"

Once again, wrong type of Family haha.

A friend can't just gift you a set of wings, they have to be Family.

GDF.

14. does GDF stand for what i think it stands for? cause I think it stands for Good Day Fucker...

15. Wow that was so cool you got there. Now you give me idea what to give to my boyfriend he like it for sure. Thank you

16. That HST pin is very cool

17. Bump.

I'm just getting into the festival scene.. and there are some really cool pins out there. I am going to buy some for my backpack next time I go. A lot of them are detailed and really cool. Will post pics :)

18. I've got way too many pins, mostly phish and GD. I'll take pics of my hat tomorrow

19. My bf puts pins on his 59fifty._. IMG_20141113_230844.jpg