Went for a walk today and I found someones plants.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by APalmer, Jun 23, 2006.

1. yea sumone stole my seedlings after about 2 days of them being up there(on my roof lol) so i was kinda pissed but i didnt rly put any work into them

and i didnt no anything about growing back then

so i just decided to wait till next season and ill rly be ready next time

funny thing was that it was my roofers and they didnt even no it was bud they just threw it out
    i wouldve moved them had i been home at the time

so the moral of the story is
    be prepared b4 u grow and dont steal ppls plants!!

2. [​IMG]Nope no harm at all:devious: just kidding a litte sample is allowed I guess. As a reward for not being a douche!

3. someone just ripped 7 of my plants the other day. i feel hatred for this person and hope they die a most horrible and slow, screaming death:mad:

4. my plants beside a public trail, and is growing beatifuly. Hardly anyone walks on the path anymore

5. what!!!!!! fisher i feel remorse for you, they were the plants from the journal right? and they were in ground too, thats weird some1 would do that now and not at harvest. im hoping my guerilla grow doesnt get found, i'd be crushed, all my heart and soul went into that. but thats why i have 3 grow sites, mainly so i dont cry for days from being raided with no harvest for little jonster

6. yes they were from my journal, i had 7 in one place and two in another, the two seperate were untouched. the seven that were pulled were ripped out not dug out, i suspect it was the spanish farmer who uses the track near to the plants. i mentioned this is another thread. at least i still have two females;)