Went for a walk today and I found someones plants.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by APalmer, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Nope went by there today the three plants that where right by the trail are gone and the other plants are still there but they have flauge them a little.

2. i would try to get ahold of them... write notes but watch out never know if they are gonna be as nice as you were to them... leave a note with ur phone number or something lol

3. Do not steal.

What goes around, comes around - we all know that, surely.

4. Leave a note and ask for a call come harvest time. You just found yourself a new hookup.

5. I found out the growers name. I've known them for many years. Couldn't believe it today when I went out for my walk I saw him coming out. I said, Such beautiful plants do the forest gives us. He looked up and said shit girl was that you that left me a note? I told him yeah and he started to laugh. He said I told my friend that it was something a lady he knew to leave a note, but that he hadn't seen me in a couple of months, because my brother was growing.
    So the pay off of being so honest and not riping his plants off. I got 2 ounces off weed last night and I am getting 10% of his yeild in that plot.. I think that is well worth it. So last night I smoked with some friends and got trashed as hell. Can't wait for him to harvest he has about 5 weeks to go brfor they are done., Want to know something weird I am lucky that I didn't go back in the woods any farther because it was boobie trapped, because that was just a little plot about 60 yards away is his BIG PLOT. He said I would of bee digging out fragments out of myself if I would off went much further than I did. So now that I know that it is a good friend of mine I wouldn't even consider stealing from him. I won't of stole from anyone to be truthful. It can come back to haunt you and I have enough to deal with.

6. Glad it worked out well for you.

7. 10 % of the yeild thats awesome lol, karma does work. If you just ripped the plants sure you'd have some weed until its gone then what. Now when this person grows again you can probally get more.

8. I really don't need his dope. I'm just going to sell it. I got 16 plants going now and my harvest won't end until mid November. 6 plants at 11 weeks-6plants at 8 weeks-and4 plants that are 5 weeks. Thank god for NO WINTERS where I live. In November it is high 60's-mid 70's. We don't get frost here so that is a plus. The last 4 plants are going in to pots just incase they have to be finished inside, but my brother said they will be fine.

9. i agree, i would never steal anyones plants, u know? thats completely wrong, i cant imagine coming to my spot and my damn plants have "vanished", thats makes me sick in my stomack lol. but thats good u didnt steal them, even at harvest time, and its good u left a note. i wish someone would leave me a note if they did find my spot, and iwould have no problem giving them 10% u know, no problem at all. he is a lucky guy

10. yeah and I'm a lucky woman because he would of hunted the person down that stole those plants and you would of paid the piper very steeply. I've seen this guy go off over a few ounces of weed. I am scared to even think about what he would of done over his whole lot of plants.

11. where do you live, and where were the plants, it must have been in a pretty common/random spot if u found them and they happened to be your friends.

12. Where I live isn't up for disscussion but I don't live in the United States where they are so uptight about mj. I live in a country that is mostly desert and I live in a village. He isn't my friend he is a friend of one of my family members. We are aqaintances i guess you could say

13. Mexico????

14. +rep man that is the shit

15. thats major props man

Most people, including myself, wouldn't have been nice enough to leave a note

16. If what you say is true, you are an amazing person. I admire your honesty and hope that only good things come to you:hello:

On a side note in my most humble opinion ANYONE that booby traps a plot is a complete jackass. Anyone that would kill/beat the shit out of somone for stealing plants is a fucking meathead. All that shit does is makes potheads look like "thugs" once the media gets a hold of that shit we look like ice heads or coke addicts. All it does is fuel the "War On Drugs"

I have been ripped many, many , many years ago and found out who it was. Sure I was pissed and sure I wanted to beat the shit out of them. My theory is "Revenge is best served cold". So I waited until the following summer rite after this person bought a brand new Black Honda Civic and late one night I walked up to his house with 2 full gallons of oil paint and that brand new Black honda civic turned into a WRITE OFF.

The paint got into the engine I put some in the gas tank, all over the mouldings etc....

I prob wouldent do that shit anymore but I was young and extremly pissed off. If you wnat to get someone back be smart about it!!!!

sorry for the ramble rep+++++++++

Keep being a good person, this world needs it!!!!

Stay Safe
    -Lots:wave:

• Like Like x 1
  17. Straight up LOTS!! I have those exact feelings. It is true. But I was really fortune. The note contain a simple HI! It wasn't like I left a pity pot story. It just so happens to be a friend of my brother and we live in the same village. So, when you only have 250 people living in a village pretty good chance you know alot of people. I am so glad I am not so parinoid.

18. Good call man! I would have done the same. However, if they were ripe for harvest when you found them it would have probably been harder to leave without a sample :D :wave:

19. [quote name='Toke"N"Chill']Good call man! I would have done the same. However, if they were ripe for harvest when you found them it would have probably been harder to leave without a sample :D :wave:[/QUOTE]
    Very true. I would have to admit that. I am not away the angel I want to be thought of.!!! LOL LOL

20. [quote name='Toke"N"Chill']Good call man! I would have done the same. However, if they were ripe for harvest when you found them it would have probably been harder to leave without a sample :D :wave:[/quote]

Just a small sample would do no harm :devious: