Went for a walk today and I found someones plants.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by APalmer, Jun 23, 2006.

1. I went walking on the bike trail and we stopped and was resting. I was looking right at it and couldn't decide if I was really looking at what I thought I was looking at.Sure enough it was. I couldn't belive that they planted it so close to the edge, because they spray for misqitio's on the bike trail and it kills the weeds to. We got curious and walked alittle farther back and hit pay dirt> I bet there were 50-60 plants arranging from2 ft- 21/2 ft. tall. I wrote a note to the growers. Telling them that the three plants at the edge of the trail was going to have to go or someone who wasn't as nice as me would have their whole stash. Today we went back out. The three plants were gone. They had tied a ribbon on the branch of the bunch to knnow where to enter at. that was cool.
    Just

2. What you did was really nice, I am so glad you did that. Your own Karma will grow by that.

3. man you should be prould, man you got my respect for doing that man. good job!

4. +rep without a doubt.

your karma will pay off. you should definitely try to meet up with the growers though, they would probably be good to know.

5. you never know if they would have done the same, they may have totally ripped you off come harvest time if it was the other way round. however it was a very kind thing to do.

6. good to see that there are still some true stoners out there...live by the code or die, glad to be aquainted with you bro...+rep

7. hell yea give him another note and get ahold of that dude, u found yourself a good hookup lol

8. +rep

Next time take a few plants and say they're for the suggestion :p JK

But, that's awesome man, good to hear you're helping out the community ;)

9. That's really awesome. You're one hell of a dude. Imagine how freakin' happy the grower was. LoL

+rep man. That's awesome. :hello:

10. that's awesome, always wondered if i'd see plants in the woods.
    + rep, way to stay true.

11. still waitin for my day to see plants in a forest

12. Good job man, bein nice to fellow growers will pay off. +rep dude.

13. well mine got snagged by sum A**hole back in the wooods bout 2' tall

14. yeh u have to be some cracked out feend to rook 1 foot tall plants from the forest, just grow your own, it's fucken simple. but yeh, those growers are probably freakin out even still that you never took them and left them a nice note, because if you see it in their eyes, they're probably like yeh sure he's bein nice now but come harvest time, $1000's of dollars worth of marijuana. they're probably frantically moving them to another site as we speak.

15. fuck that, i woulda yoinked that shit:rolleyes: jk~

16. Shit, that guy must be appreciative...think what he'd have said if you took em n left a note saying "haha bitch, stole ya grass!"

What a good cunt.

17. y would he have stolen it now? then he would have had to take care of them, if he was going to steal them, he shoudln't have left a note. i would have let them grow it and do all the work, then once harvest comes, i think you know the rest.

18. why steal someones plants anyway? i dont know how anybody can. it would be shitty if you got to your site one day and... nada.

but true, common sense says leave it till harvest time.

19. anyone that would steal plants at harvest time or any time for that matter should have their balls ripped off with a rusty fork. i would be sooo pissed if someone stole mine. +rep for your kind-ness (pun intended on the kind) to bad you cant get ahold of the grower, maby he or she would give ya a sack of the harvest for your good deed. i would.

20. Nope went by there today the three plants that where right by the trail are gone and the other plants are still there but they have flauge them a little.