Outdoors grow, what ferts. should I use?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Fire_420, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Okay, I have 5 plants outdoors that are about 1 month old. I started them in potting soil I purchased, after they were about 5in. tall I transplanted them into my plot. My grow is located in Northern, NJ. (incase you wanted to know the climate.) They have been growing in there plot nicely for the past week. There not in direct sunlight too much becuase the trees above. The only thing im doing to them now is giving them a sprits of water everyday. The tottom leaves are now turning yellow. Am I doing anything wrong? Do I need ferts? If yes, what should i look for when buying them? This is my first grow so please bare with me. and if anything that i wrote dosent make sence, its because im stoned.
    :smoking: Here are some pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Sorry 56k users for the large pictures.

2. now this will get all kindsa feedback im sure but,, i use 3 kinds not all at once and sometimes i just use 1 or 2 depending on how i feel..
    1. miracle grow bloom feeder= veg stage
    2. miracle grow tomato food = for when there budding
    3. I also use fertilome fish emulsion= for veg [ but animals tend to dig around your plants].

now i know its not the best or the most costly but hell the shit works man, you can get it anywhere without suspision, and ive over fertilized the hell out of some plants with it without disaster.....go go miracle grow!!!:hello:

3. Dose MG need alot of sun light to work? As you can see my plants are in a area where there is half shade and half sun light. (depending on what time of day it is) Should I start using the miracle grow bloom feeder until I start seeing some buds? how often should I feed them? Thanks for the feedback!
    :smoking:

4. well the more sun the bigger your plants i say, i got plants in the shade and plants in the sun. last week i checked 1 of my plants i moved to a sunny area from the shade and it grew as much in 1 week of sun as it did in 4 in the shade [ you do the math]. miracle grow bloom feeder until u start seeing some buds and feed them once every week..

5. get som blood meal for veg and bone meal for flowering dogg

6. Thanks guys. Im going to pick up some stuff today.