Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Moldy weed D: (pics)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nikolai90, Feb 6, 2012.

1. I did,

And I sent him a hd picture of moldy nug I found on google and he said they look completely different. So he is still denying it being mold

2. That's shitty man! :(

So far, I've never had to experience the misfortune that is moldy weed. Although no one in the world should ever have to, as well.

3. As someone has already suggested before, use it to make some QWISO

4. how it got moldy anyway?

5. I bought it and it was moldy/moist/soft. I was about to pack a bowl and I examined my weed like I normally do to see shitload of mold.

I sent this photo to him, It is of his weed. I'm trying to show him that it REALLY is mold.

http://www.dumpyourphoto.com/files3/95243/6BGXHlfa.jpg

6. Pop it in the freezer for a while, it will kill pretty much all the mold.

7. Honestly... I'd probably still smoke it.

Maybe break it up with my hands and pick out all the major spots with some tweezers or something.

8. yeah definitely try to salvage that shit by making edibles. thats what i would do anyway

9. I'm trying to get my money back. I haven't smoked ANY of it so it is all still there.

10. That sucks so bad man, that is some fucking serious dank as well, me personally, i'd remove the outer layer and smoke the nuggage deep inside

11. Yes it will work.

Just let it dry out first, grind it up (not powdery just chunked) think scissor fine, then again.. its only 3.5g.. not really even worth hashing.

12. i smoke moldy weed all the time...
    and have been since i started smoking. if that weed was mine?
    id be smoking it all rite now hahaha
    if the mold is like BAD and all over. of course ill chunk it out.but damn id still smoke that.

does gc have a moldy weed thread yet?? we need one. for the aprentices.

13. He apparently had this weed for like 3 months before selling it to me... I cut the nug in half its moldy all the way through

14. Horrible idea, if you burn it you at least loose some of the spores. Eating them will not make you feel any better. However, i wouldn't want that shit to get into my lungs OR stomach.

15. damn, hope your dealers chill and pays you back somehow dude!

16. Links broken..

17. Works for me.

If you have any other bud smoke that but if your desperate i can tell you iv'e smoked far worse than that and i'm still knocking about... just.

18. My friend is telling me its not mold and refusing to give me weed or my money. fucking asshole

19. That is a really bad idea. It's not all about the visual. Mold is in the air, so even if you "salvage" any of it and smoke it odds are you'll wind up with shit in your lungs which could make you seriously ill.

20. Roll up on him with 'The Judge' lmao.

Nah don't go killing any one over it.

I tell you what though, he seems like a asshole. Not a 'friend'.

You need to get a solid hook up, my dealer weighs it out in front of me. And if im at his house for the night or something, ill chill and smoke a bowl with him.

Good connections man. Its the key...

Also take that shit out the bag when you buy it and look at it, point it out to him if somethings wrong. Sense my dealer is a pot head, i have to watch what hes doing sometimes. Like he accidently sold me mids instead of the dank i payed for. Took the nug out and i said something, he gave me the gram of dank, and the mids. $20 good day :D