Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help with making medical hemp oil to cure lung cancer

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by PaperEclipse, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Hi everyone, I'm a totally newbie here, so I apologise if I infringed on any forum rules. I've never smoked Marijuana myself but I have watched a few documentaries and read articles which have supported my belief's in its medical value.

A few years ago my grandfather was diagnosed with lung cancer, he immediately had an operation and had recovered from it. However, last year the doctors discovered the cancer cells have started spreading again and his condition is getting worse by the day. The doctors are pushing him to start chemotherapy but from the negative things I've read about it and his age (he's 80 years old) I'm very reluctant to support the procedure, especially when my grandpa's immune system is getting weaker from multiple bouts of pneumonia.

I recently watched "Run from the Cure" and discovered Rick Simpson's method of using hemp oil to cure cancer and I believe this is my grandfather's last chance. Since I know pretty much NOTHING when it comes to making hemp oil or even planting marijuana, I would really appreciate some help.

Even though Marijuana is illegal in New Zealand where I live, I'm willing to give this a shot anyway. My grandfather has raised me up since I was 2 years old so it is a risk I'm willing to take. I know there's of a lot of smoking of Marijuana for recreational purposes here in New Zealand but I don't really know any dealers myself, not to mention the strains required for making the hemp oil seems to be quite specific.

I have decided to import seeds from a seedbank and grow it myself indoors. I have started reading Jeorge Cervantes' "Marijuana Horticulture" and this brilliant thread. However, I understand the plant takes a few months to grow and I really can't afford to waste time or screw up.

This is why I'm wondering if the kind-hearted here could answer a few questions of mine and point me in the right direction:

1.\tAnyone have any tips for things to watch out for when it comes to importing seeds or growing indoors? It would be quite a waste of precious time if my seeds or worse - grows were confiscated by authorities.

2.\tFrom my quick research so far, it seems “The Attitude” seedbank is highly recommended. Does anyone have any specific experience buying from them?

3.One problem (and my main problem right now) with The Attitude seedbank is their incredibly large selection. I know Rick Simpson recommends indica varieties, and white widow seems to be a popular choice, but there are literally so many kinds of indica and white widow types and crosses on the site that I have no idea which one to purchase.\t

Could someone please kindly point me in the right direction? Due to my grandfather's condition I really feel like I don't have that much time to experiment so I can't fuck up with this one shot really.

I did a quick search and here are just some of the white widow ones from the first couple of pages:

Royal Queen Seeds White Widow Feminized

Rokerij Seeds White Widow Feminized

World of Seeds Medical Collection Afghan Kush x White Widow

Pick and Mix Seeds White label White Widow Feminized

Pick and Mix Seeds The Bulldog Seeds White Widow Feminized

Pick and Mix Seeds Kulu Seeds White Widow Feminized

Finest Medicinal Seeds Peace Maker Feminized

And there's just SO much more! I honestly don't know which one to go with and this is one of the most crucial parts that makes or breaks the deal really. The descriptions and prices vary on The Attitude so much that I am left completely lost. Does anyone have a good brand/strain/type of marijuana seed that they could recommend for high THC levels (hopefully around 20~25%?) and curing lung cancer?

Also if I needed to grow one pound of marijuana as according to Rick Simpson's guide, how many seeds should I import? Should I buy more than the needed amount in case some of them turn out to be male or my growing fails? Should I buy all of them in one transaction or split it in to smaller purchases in case it gets confiscated by customs?

Sorry I know this is a terribly long post and I have soooo many questions, it's just my grandfather means a lot to me and I need to do everything I can to ease his pain.

Thank you so much in advance if you've read this far! I would be glad for any kind of help and support!

2. #2 drhell2pay, Feb 5, 2012
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2012
    There is no greater love than the love one has for someone who they are trying to save. There is no reason to be sorry. I wish you the best, please don't hesitate to send me another PM if needed. While I may not get to it right away because of timezone differences, sometimes (like tonight) I'm up at 4:00 am my time.

My last piece of advice to you would be to start a journal. I did this on my very first grow and the blades here on GC stepped up to the plate and hit some cracking homeruns for me in regards to the amount of help they provided me. A few took special attention to me and took me under their wing. Samson32 for instance was a very kindhearted woman who always was patient and kind to me.

One last, but very important thing. The reason Rick Simpson has had success with Indica dominant varieties in making the oil for cancer patients is because those strains have a high volume of CBD's or whats referred to as cannibidiols/cannibinoids.

You want to produce CBDs.

I also have a thread besides the medical help oil thread, called growing for cancer in which lots of the research on this is posted.

THE foremost authority on CBD research gathering and a great activist who I have the utmost respect for world-wide is Granny Storm Crow.

Look her up, she's on GC (as well as pretty much any forum she can spread the word on, God Bless her soul). Specifically look up Granny Storm Crow's list 2011 on Google, scroll through her information until you get to the "C"'s and find Cancer - Lung. Read up and soak it in.

I lost my grandfather on my mother's side to lung cancer when I was 16. He was 63 years old, fought as a bombadier/navigator in WWII and was a prisoner of war in Stalag Luft 3 in Germany. He beat the Nazi's but couldn't beat cancer. I miss him so very much and feel your pain.

3. Thank you SO much doc! I honestly at a lack of words to describe the amount of gratitude I feel. Sent you a PM about the Afghan Kush you recommended but again thank you very much!

If anyone else has anything to add I'd be very grateful too!

4. I assume you have ordered by now but the Dr. grows Aurora Indica. Maybe it's not a beginners strain but, eventually you might want to give it a try. If you havent yet, click on the Dr.'s signature picture and it will take you to his grow journal. His is a grow of love as well and an incredible read and education. Stick with him and he wil get you through.

Spiritsmoke

5. Thank you for the support spirit! I have indeed ordered already, however it still hasn't arrived yet, just contacting the guys at attitude today...hopefully everything works out :(

6. If it is for hash oil as well as for a cancer patient I would suggest finding a high resin producing plant as well as a plant high in the CDB rating. Canabinol (CBD) has been the chemical shown to combat cancer cells so a higher CBD rating will be better for your grandfather. Also if you are turning it into oil then a high resin producing plant will produce more oil. There is a spanish company called reggae seeds that produce a strain called "Juanita la Lagrimosa" that has one of the highest cbd ratings of any other strain as well as a low thc content so that your grandpa doesn't feel "loopy" or the brain stalling high yet still keep him medicated

7. Hello,I have been talking to a friend of mine about your work with hemp oil and all of the health benefits that come with taking it. I almost have her convinced to try it but she wanted me to check and see if you have ever treated anyone that had Juvenile diabetes? Also a friend of mine here in N.B. has been taking the oil for approx 2.5 months now as a cancer treatment and he is doing great. He says that he is feeling perfect and that he can't remember feeling this good for a long time and he has absolutely NO PAIN.
    Also a 19 year old boy from the community that has cancer just started taking the oil. He had been in bed for 3 days previous to taking the oil and had not been eating much of anything and was in a lot of pain and discomfort. The remarkable thing is that approx 20 minutes after taking a dose of the oil he got out of bed and walked out to the kitchen and asked for something to eat. Also that night he slept through the entire night and did not have to get up to take his pain medication. This is truly remarkable. On behalf of these 2 people and their families I thank you. And may God bless you all for your remarkable work. you can contact the foundation with this email:rickcancercure@gmail.com

Hello,I have been talking to a friend of mine about your work with hemp oil and all of the health benefits that come with taking it. I almost have her convinced to try it but she wanted me to chek and see if you have ever treated anyone that had Juvenile diabetes? Also a friend of mine here in N.B. has been taking the oil for approx 2.5 months now as a cancer treatment and he is doing great. He says that he is feeling perfect and that he can't remember feeling this good for a long time and he has absolutely NO PAIN.
    Also a 19 year old boy from the community that has cancer just started taking the oil. He had been in bed for 3 days previous to taking the oil and had not been eating much of anything and was in a lot of pain and discomfort. The remarkable thing is that approx 20 minutes after taking a dose of the oil he got out of bed and walked out to the kitchen and asked for something to eat. Also that night he slept through the entire night and did not have to get up to take his pain medication. This is truly remarkable. On behalf of these 2 people and their families I thank you. And may God bless you all for your remarkable work. you can contact the foundation with this email:rickcancercure@gmail.com

8. My Mother was diagnosed with stage four colon cancer about a one year ago, she has had an extremely difficult journey. She has had two rounds of chemotheraphy, one round or Y90 Radiation and now is experiencing liver failure. Jaundice, a weak appetite and depression are a few of her symptoms. I'm wondered what other treatment options she has (such as a liver transplant or a clinical trial) and also how long she has to live. My mother is my best friend and hero, she endures so much as your loved ones do too.but a cousin of mine came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from a foundation in UK,and so far the medication has proved effective.now my mother can do things she never could do before,i am so happy so i decided to use this medium to alert all cancer patient that with a good hemp oil,you can definitely beat cancer.if you happen to be in need of this medication Dr. Rick Simpson a man who knows about the cannabis hemp oil to cure cancer around the world, this cannabis is been made by Marijuana, not that common to get in most of the countries in the world, am attending to those who is suffering from any type of cancer, Cannabis oil is here to help you fight this illness at once,you can contact the foundation with this email:rickcancercure@gmail.com

9. My Husband that was highly infected with colon cancer with mets to other parts of the body, he was even given 6 months to live. God, life for the family was a living hell with sorrow in the heart, but today i shouting out to the world that the cannabis oil have save my husband from dying. he is still alive and we are in the 10 months. God is so great to the Faithful.
    Thanks to Rick that sold the Hemp oil for us that we used in curing my Husband.Once again I want to thank Mr. Rick for his wnderful Hemp Oil we are now happy family with my Husband back alive, strong and healthy. You can contact Dr. Rick on every medical issue on his email:rickcancercure@gmail.com for more help.

10. My Mother was diagnosed with stage four colon cancer about a one year ago, she has had an extremely difficult journey. She has had two rounds of chemotheraphy, one round or Y90 Radiation and now is experiencing liver failure. Jaundice, a weak appetite and depression are a few of her symptoms. I'm wondered what other treatment options she has (such as a liver transplant or a clinical trial) and also how long she has to live. My mother is my best friend and hero, she endures so much as your loved ones do too.but a cousin of mine came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from a foundation in UK,and so far the medication has proved effective.now my mother can do things she never could do before,i am so happy so i decided to use this medium to alert all cancer patient that with a good hemp oil,you can definitely beat cancer.if you happen to be in need of this medication Dr. Rick Simpson a man who knows about the cannabis hemp oil to cure cancer around the world, this cannabis is been made by Marijuana, not that common to get in most of the countries in the world, am attending to those who is suffering from any type of cancer, Cannabis oil is here to help you fight this illness at once,you can contact the foundation with this email:rickcancercure@gmail.com

11. My Mother was diagnosed with stage four colon cancer about a one year ago, she has had an extremely difficult journey. She has had two rounds of chemotheraphy, one round or Y90 Radiation and now is experiencing liver failure. Jaundice, a weak appetite and depression are a few of her symptoms. I'm wondered what other treatment options she has (such as a liver transplant or a clinical trial) and also how long she has to live. My mother is my best friend and hero, she endures so much as your loved ones do too.but a cousin of mine came to our rescue by ordering this hemp oil from a foundation in UK,and so far the medication has proved effective.now my mother can do things she never could do before,i am so happy so i decided to use this medium to alert all cancer patient that with a good hemp oil,you can definitely beat cancer.if you happen to be in need of this medication Dr. Rick Simpson a man who knows about the cannabis hemp oil to cure cancer around the world, this cannabis is been made by Marijuana, not that common to get in most of the countries in the world, am attending to those who is suffering from any type of cancer, Cannabis oil is here to help you fight this illness at once,you can contact the foundation with this email:rickcancercure@gmail.com