Grow updates about the girls!!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by APalmer, Jun 22, 2006.

1. Well went to see my girls this afternoon ant they have bushed out alot. I have mostly seven sets of leaves high on most plants and 4 sets of side leaves fully emerged and the next set is standing straight waiting to open up and fan out. They look lushous. Their aroma is wonderful. Good thing they are in arural area that they get sun all day long a good 8 hours of intense sun. I have been watering three times a week because it was 110 degrees yesterday. The soil was cracking so I will go back out tonight when it cools off and give them a good drink. That fert I used on them really sharked their growth buttons. I loaned my parents my digital camera to take on vacation with them so I can't take an updated pic of them.
    purchased a blossom booster yesterday that is suppose to be the best for the flowering stage. It contains 10-30-20 in it.
    The man at the city's green house ordered it for me it cost 22.50 for 3/4 oz of fert. He told me for my special plants to use 1/4tsp in a gallon of water. To use a gallon of fert for every 2sq ft. of ground with plants. He said to take a stick and box 6 inches away from the outside plants and to water the blocks. Each block should lets get 1/2 gallon of fert. He welcomed me to the herbal world it was pretty cool.

2. 22.50 what??

Sounds one helluva expensive fert, whatever.

3. Yeah I had to pay the shipping and handling it came from the United States. I thought it was expensive too. My mouth dropped. I guess I should of said that. Why do you seem so pissed off at me spanishfly? Have I done something?

4. No, not at all. I am not pissed off with you or anyone else.