• Feb 04 2012 06:30 PM
  • 2 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Purple is a fruit.

• Frank420
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 560 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 06:30 PM

Hello, I make bubble hash in the one gallon bags. I use trim from my grows. I've done it quite a few times and it has always given me some really nice hash.
However, the last two times I ran trim I got all this green powder mixed in with the blonde goodness. The resulting product came out pretty gross and just no good.
I usually do about a 10-15 minute run. However this time I only did a 5 minute run. My hope was that the end product would come out even more pure than normal. But both times I did it, it came out green.
Is it possible it's just a genetic thing? I know hash varies greatly from strain to strain. The strain I used for this hash is Buddahs Sister....idk.
This is weird to me, I looked on google and couldn't really find any obvious answers. I also inspected the work bag closely and I don't believe there are any holes in it.

Any ideas???
Replies (2)