Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Why is my hash green?

• Please log in to reply

Frank420

Frank420

Purple is a fruit.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 560 posts
Hello, I make bubble hash in the one gallon bags. I use trim from my grows. I've done it quite a few times and it has always given me some really nice hash.
However, the last two times I ran trim I got all this green powder mixed in with the blonde goodness. The resulting product came out pretty gross and just no good.
I usually do about a 10-15 minute run. However this time I only did a 5 minute run. My hope was that the end product would come out even more pure than normal. But both times I did it, it came out green.
Is it possible it's just a genetic thing? I know hash varies greatly from strain to strain. The strain I used for this hash is Buddahs Sister....idk.
This is weird to me, I looked on google and couldn't really find any obvious answers. I also inspected the work bag closely and I don't believe there are any holes in it.

Any ideas???