Caterpillers what can you use to do tour them

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by APalmer, Jun 22, 2006.

1. I talked to my friend that lives down the road a couple villages away. They are having problems with caterpillars. What could one use to detour them. I told them I would ask and get someone elses opinion.

Thankyou

2. Idk if it would work for catipillers but i know you can use broken coconut shells and broken egg shells to deter slugs b/c they dont like to crawl over them, might not work for catipillers since they're smaller though.

3. Well it is some kind of worm. Is there such things as Pot worms?

4. It is white with transloide face twice the size of a hatched magets

5. Oh yes, there will be a worm that burrows into MJ.

6. Is that a good thing? Or does she need to do something?

7. Do you want worm in your bud?? Hardly a good thing. Burrowing worms are often treated by a systemic insecticide, which will also work well on caterpillars which are chewing on the plant. Probably need to flush well afterwards.
    If you want an organic spray make up some soap and garlic.

8. most catipilliars come from moths. I bug zapper works in my out door garden. I only have see a couple sine i put it up and they are easily picked off.
    But of course he still has to get rid of the ones he has.

9. I asked if it was a good thing because someone PM'ed me and said it was a THC worm that it meant it is excellent weed if it attracted it to the plants is that true? We have removed it and put it in a container with some leaves until we figure out for sure what it is. I'll try to go and take a pic of it so everyone can see it. The person in the PM said to smash it up and put it on aome weed that it's an awesome high. Anyone tell me more about this?

10. Someone is pulling your plonker.

11. ^^^^^Agreed^^^^^

Its an urban myth, i mean come on how could a catapiller eat weed and then turn into THC it just makes no sence whatsoever. If that was the case instead of harvesting there plants theyd just be letting out swarms of catapilers to turn into "THC worms" the police cant arrest you for owning catapilers right?

You can imagin how a conversation would go between 2 growers.

Grower 1: what you manage to harvest of those 40 White Widow plants you grew?

Grower 2: got a good 4700 THC worms this time

:p:D

12. That is why I asked you because the person that told me that comes into this room and he is always giving me a hard time. It was that WysiWyG hat sent me a PM telling me this. I thought he was lying because it didn't make since that he didn't leave a post on this thread. I decided I was going to ask and probably just like he wanted he wanted me to look stupid and I guess he succeeded in doing so.

13. It was a mean joke.

14. lol, dude its the othe way around, cattipillers and other catipiller looking things go into cocoons and come out butterflies and moths, not the other way around lol.

15. Whoa... I have said nothing to APalmer about THC worms and I don't appreciate them slandering my name by lying and telling everyone that I did. I have sent them two PM's and neither one used language or innuendo that could be deemed demeaning or harrassive in any manner towards them.

To APalmer: Please stop suggesting to the forum that I am deceitful and giving you a hard time. At no time did I tell you to smoke a caterpillar to get a better high. Slandering other people's name is not going to increase your karma quota.

16. What comes first, the chicken or the egg???

17. You sure someone isn´t using your identity? Or a close facsimile of it?? Why would APalmer claim to have had a PM from you if that is not the case??

18. No idea, but I have both PM's I've sent this person sitting in the folder still. I'd like to see the PM that I supposedly sent them telling them to smoke a caterpillar.

19. Well I'll go back and see if the e-mail is still in my recycle bin but I'm sure that it was you that sent it to me. If Not I apologize. I didn't say anything about you harassing me or anything like that. I do know you have sent me nasty smart mouth e-nails in regards to my threads and my input on others threads.

So I did check and I don't have it I dump trash every night. So I can't prove or disprove it was in fact you . So I apologize if you say it wasn;t you. I am Sorry.

20. Oh, I sent no such thing as nasty messages but you appologised so it's time to move on.