Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

iPee synthetic urine info?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NiteOwl, Feb 3, 2012.

1. Use your taste buds.

2. idk about iPee, but QuickFix worked great for me

3. I used ipee today for pre employment at hobby lobby. As soon as I get results ill post Nd let you know how it went.

4. I used ipee today for pre employment at hobby lobby. As soon as I get results ill post Nd let you know how it went.

5. Dillon405, did the ipee work? I used it yesterday for a pre-employment test and I won't know anything foe a few days. Just wondering if it worked for you:)

6. this topic is probably old, but if anyone's still wondering, I used iPee about two years ago when going from a temp agency to direct hire through my old company, iPee worked great for me, it took longer than I would have expected to hear to the property temperature, but it did, the thermometer on the bottle told me when I was good to go, I had more than enough to fill the cup (put the rest in the toilet to be convincing) and I passed! But if anyone knows if it expires please let me know. I'm applying for another job and I can't afford a new kit :(

8. I regularly use IP and even when sent to a lab which has happened many times they can't tell the difference it comes back clean the only thing that I can't confirm is that if you leave it sit for too long before using it which by too long I mean weeks that it will come back positive for meth I don't know that's what one of my friends told me though happened to him . But as far as my own experience it works great and I can't tell a difference

9. IPee works 100%. I know four people and then myself have used it and it works