Dr Mengle's perpeptual grow for the handicapped

Discussion in 'Do It Yourself' started by Dr M, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Hey Doc, that is some nice looking bud you grew, only a 5.5??? Looks like kick ass shit. I like the LED's for Veg, seems you and me use about the same setup except I use a big tent and a small tent.

2. Hey hrdrv as it cures gets better and better it seems..now up to a 6.5 on quality..lol!

3. Saw you at PhycoSams site and figured I drop in

4. glad to have ya 'mata..enjoy

5. You know I think it does get better after it's been jar'ed for a couple months.
    Taste and everything is better.

6. I'm finally here, too. :D

7. wellcome Psam enjoy the read

8. Definitely. :)

• Like Like x 1
  9. im looking for the party doc....

10. #251 jakesterjammin, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    Wait a minute, Doc is having a party and I was not invited  :huh:  :unsure:

11. ha ha thass what happens when you get in the hot tub time machine..you wake up under the table,bang the top of your head..where am i?or when am i ?

12. #253 Dr M, May 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 21, 2013
    .beast chillin 014.JPG] View attachment 1208617 View attachment 1208618 View attachment 1208619 View attachment 1208620 View attachment 1208622 View attachment 1208620 View attachment 1208621 View attachment 1208622 View attachment 1208620 Update: Beast rose from 630@5.7 to 672@5.4  did addbk to 603@5.7
                  B-1 rose from 625@5.6 to 632@ 5.8  doing weekly flush and flipped to 12/12 after taking clones
                  B-2 dropped from 398@5.7 to 386@ 5.8 doing weekly flush..got larger basket

13. I wish you was my doctor... :metal:

14. Hey Doc, dropped in after visiting with JJ & seeing your post, appreciate the input. I'm trying to page through your grow journal & find those pic's for the 6" to 4" step-down 90's, but for whatever reason GC is so slow tonight, I'll still be here tomorrow. Now this is a good place to be, but since I'll still be here tomorrow, think I'll come back then. Maybe GC will be its normal speedy self by then.

15. Dude... I started to read this thread and realized I need to put into me reading schedule.. You are  A BAD ASS... 

16. #257 DNorris, Jun 6, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 6, 2014
    Finally getting caught back up! Looking great Mengle!

JJ is back?! Wow good to see you posting again! (I'm wrong didn't look at the dates :(..

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Nice thread meng I take it you love some ufo leds I was wondering if I shoukd get some for extra lightinf. Whats the best led iyo??

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. @Blkguy420 this is my old thread 2012-2013 you can get to my current thread by going back to post #241 and clicking on the link..i found that my leds for side lighting are way more trouble to set up and just aren't effective as a cfl fixture..i sold one,one needs pwr cord replaced..both ufo's..the rectangular one i kept..the footprint my el cheapo ufo's threw was very small and limited..i use that chamber with led for early veg development of roots..hydro and soil..if you're thinking of getting one for regular growing look for a unit that has 5w diodes ..anything under that is going to be underpowered..check out cal light works gear..be aware anything with  5w diodes is going to be very expensive