I know everything....

Discussion in 'General' started by Funk-D, Feb 2, 2012.

1. [quote name='"MarleyIsaLegend"']The Hulk vs. Cat Woman. (I barely know anything about comics)[/quote]

Hulk lol
    Catwoman is a pussy (pun?) haha

2. Hulk rapes her. He probably wouldn't even bother fighting her...he could literally clap her away.

3. Full power Phoenix Force vs the celestials

4. Celetestials...too many of them. I'll give Pheonix a victory over one, maybe two. But all of them? It's basically like asking if a 12 third graders could beat up a fifth grader.

5. The dark one vs herald human torch vs silver surfer

6. I don't know who "The Dark One" is. But between Fire Lord (that's his name) and Silver Surfer.

Silver Surfer...he's Galactus' most powerful herald. That's another reason Galactus to me is so damn strong...he casually creates people like Silver Surfer who are fucking crazy powerful on their own.

7. Oh I have a good one! Batman vs iron fist

8. [quote name='"Funk-D"']

I don't know who "The Dark One" is. But between Fire Lord (that's his name) and Silver Surfer.

Silver Surfer...he's Galactus' most powerful herald. That's another reason Galactus to me is so damn strong...he casually creates people like Silver Surfer who are fucking crazy powerful on their own.[/quote]

Maybe his name isn't the dark one
    It's galactus first herald that dark evil lookin guy that was neo-omnipotent or something

9. Iron Fist....the guy is a straight up meta human...his punches rip through SHIELD helicarriers, and he has shown the ability to casually dodge bullets. In a fight...he will beat the shit out of Batman. But give Batman some prep, and he could probably figure something out.

10. Cyclops vs. Wolverine

11. Still not sure who you're referring too...but my knowledge of marvel's cosmic characters isn't what it used to be. But if he's a herald of Galactus...then he loses to Silver Surfer...it's a well established fact that SS is Galactus' most powerful herald. After he rebelled Galactus made sure to never give any heralds that level of power again.

12. Aight 3 more then I'm off to bed lol
    Cosmic-carnage (carnage symbiote on silver surfer) vs full powered dark Phoenix
    Toxin vs wolverine
    And Moonknight vs black panther

13. Kind of tricky. Well not really. If they're both bloodlusted, and looking to kill each other...it really comes down to how far away they are from each other when the fight starts. If Cyke is within arm's reach of Wolverine...then Wolverine wins...but if he's far enough away to unleash a full powered optic blast....all that will be left of Wolvie is shiny cool looking skeleton. Cyke's optic blast are no fucking joke. And they aren't narrowed beams...fully unleashed Cyclops's optic blast cover his entire range of vision...peripheral included.

14. [quote name='"Funk-D"']

Kind of tricky. Well not really. If they're both bloodlusted, and looking to kill each other...it really comes down to how far away they are from each other when the fight starts. If Cyke is within arm's reach of Wolverine...then Wolverine wins...but if he's far enough away to unleash a full powered optic blast....all that will be left of Wolvie is shiny cool looking skeleton. Cyke's optic blast are no fucking joke. And they aren't narrowed beams...fully unleashed Cyclops's optic blast cover his entire range of vision...peripheral included.[/quote]

Ehhh I don't think it'd be enough to kill wolverine, he did survive gettin pounded on by dark Phoenix (though not even close to full power)

15. Hm, the first one is tricky...it could go either way...the symbiote really is moot. But I give it to phoenix...because I think her level of mental abilities, might just be powerful enough to effect silver surfer, but it's pretty much a toss up there. Actually I give it to Phoenix more often then not.

Toxin beats the shit out of Wolverine...he completely out classes him in every physical category. Wolverine can't even beat Spiderman...much less Toxin. They're faster, stronger, more durable, all that jazz.

Black Panther beats moonknight...MK has nothing that can get past that annoying ass Vibranium armor Black Panther wears all the time.

16. A fully powered optic blast might not kill Wolverine...his healing factor is as strong as the plot needs it to be, but it will most definitely put him down for a ten count. He won't be getting up for awhile...which in my book gives Cyke the victory. A full on blast from cyclops chops mountains in half man. IT will literally blow all the flesh from Wolverine's bones.

17. Cyclops punched a hole through a mountain before...

18. Actually...gotta finish the night off with the classic hulk vs classic Thor aha

19. [quote name='"psychoperson25"']Cyclops punched a hole through a mountain before...[/quote]

Wolverine survived getting punched in the face by hulk who held a mountain on his back

20. He was also knocked the fuck out after it too.