I know everything....

Discussion in 'General' started by Funk-D, Feb 2, 2012.

1. Goku vs Superman

lol this should get interesting

2. read the thread is actually pretty cool and has most of the people you can think of

3. The Green lantern vs Rorschach

4. What's my body divided by 1 blunt?

5. Answered this one but superman can win if he beats goku before he gets up to SS2 Superman is physically superior but after goku goes past ss2 his energy attacks are powerful enough to put the man of steel down. I don't think Superman will stand there while goku screams and charges fir twenty minutes like goku tends to do.

6. Green lantern sticks him in a bubble. A skilled gl could give manhattan problems.

7. mary jane watson vs alfred

8. whos the most powerful

and whats the best fight you can think of

9. Hmm idk the one above all is technically the most powerful but that's a joke on marvels part cause it turned out to be stan Lee/whoever is running marvel at the time. Best fight I can think of? Hm right now at this moment silver surfer va dr Manhattan from the watchmen

10. sailor moon vs popeye....GO!

11. sting vs undertaker

12. Daredevil vs. dead pool

13. Popeye he fucking warps reality with his punches when he's wacked out on spinach.

Sting beats undertaker because he looks like the crow, and I like that movie.

14. personally i think he's just eating nugs whenever he does that

15. Deadpools healing factor and weapons aresenal gives him the edge...but daredevil is the better hand to hand.combatant albeit not by.much.

16. It's something look at the shit he does!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZ6dwmfFILo&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Popeye The Sailor Man First Episode - YouTube[/ame]

17. I miss this thread. Come baaaaack Funk.

I'm rewatching the Avengers for like the 5th time and this ones seems like it would be pretty easy but movies are stupid and make stuff fairer than it is.

Iron Man vs Thor

18. #459 SiriusWolff, Aug 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 23, 2013
    captain planet vs aqua man.

also spawn vs  moon knight.