I know everything....

Discussion in 'General' started by Funk-D, Feb 2, 2012.

1. And in jla vs avengers superman beat Thor, grabbed his hammer mid swing then lazerbeamed his ass

2. Thor beat Silver Surfer when he was wielding the Odin Force....Beta Ray Bill beat Thor when he was just normal Thor.

Odin is a sky father...and thus above Silver Surfer. When Thor was acting as King Of Asgard he was effectively wielding his father's powers. That is why he was able to beat Silver Surfer...if I am remembering correctly. But standard Thor loses against Silver Surfer.

3. [quote name='"psychoperson25"']

Under the helm of a dumb writer

Colossus vs. Juggernaut.[/quote]

Thor's godblast held off galactus too

4. That was a popularity contest. I think in that same cross over Wolverine beat Lobo, and Wonder Woman lost to Storm...makes no fucking sense.

5. Colossus is Juggernaut now...but I'm going to assume you're referring to Cain Marko. If this is classic Juggernaut...he beats the shit out of Colossus...very, easily. Colossus maybe the world's most physically strongest mutant, but classics Juggs is unstoppable...he can't be hurt physically period. Plus, his strength feats are far superior to Colossus'

6. Scarlet witch vs dr strange
    Nemesis vs beyonder
    Galactus vs inbetweener
    Defenders vs avengers
    Silver surfer vs captain universe

7. Yeah that is what I meant...it's kind of a cool idea to make Colossus have the power of Cyttorak(sp?).

Captain America vs. Batman

8. Wolverine vs batman!
    Spiderman vs hulk!

9. Too many! One at a time!

1. Dr. Strange...Scarlet Witch maybe, and this is a big maybe mind you have more raw power than Strange, but Strange is the sorcerer supreme for a reason...he's like Batman, but with cosmic level magics instead of fancy gadgets...He could probably whip up a spell that could effectively take away SW's powers.

2. Which Nemesis:?

3. How well fed is Galactus? It matters.

4. To be honest I don't even know who's on the current Defenders, or Avengers Roster right now....if you give me who's on the teams...I'll answer looking them up myself my fuck up my high.

5. Power Cosmic...that shit is no joke man. He manipulates molecules, and can convert matter! Silver Surfer.

10. I'm being mind fucked right now.. Why do you fucking no this man??

11. The nemesis that was like where all the infinity gems came from
    And galactus is just got done Burnin a chop and pickin up some munchies

12. In a straight up fight? Cap. They're close, but Cap's stamina is down right super human he'll out last Batman...the super solider serum is no joke. But if you take into account what Batman tends to have on him in his utility belt...he can win...sonic grenades, and shit will fuck Cap up, and get past that annoying Shield of his. Physically speaking they're pretty much the same, even in skill I'll say they're about the same but Cap has him beat when it comes to stamina.

13. I'm a comic book nerd. I play bass, read comics, and smoke pot. It's what I do man. And I'm damn good at it.

14. [quote name='"Enemizz"']I'm being mind fucked right now.. Why do you fucking no this man??[/quote]

I know all my comic stuff from my dad comic collection and wikipedia lol..hmmm I kinda miss life before high school
    These bitches up taking up all my geek time lol

15. If Galactus is fully fed Nemesis is fucked.

16. Spider-man vs. Iron-man

17. [quote name='"Funk-D"']

If Galactus is fully fed Nemesis is fucked.[/quote]

But bro, she's like...omnipotent lol
    I never get how one omnipotent is stronger than another omnipotent lol
    Like what makes tribunal more powerful then beyonder if both their thoughts become reality

Oh I have a good one! Eternity vs infinity

18. Iron-Man easily that armor is no joke. He could literally press a button, shoot high level sonics at Spider-Man and leave him on the ground in the fetal position. That, and the fact that he could literally stand there and LET Spiderman wail on him, and not even be phased by it. That and in the comics, Iron-Man knows everything about Spiderman due to him giving him a suit that he used for awhile during Civil War that recorded all of his information and downloaded it into his armor.

19. The Hulk vs. Cat Woman. (I barely know anything about comics)

20. Comes down to feats man. And Living Tribunal is the head honcho of Marvel he governs the ENTIRE marvel universe alternate realities included...the guy makes Galactus piss his pants. I mean the guy disassembled the infinity gauntlet....casually.

As for Infinity vs Eternity...flip a coin.