Plant Size

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Zoso_Dude, Jun 20, 2006.

1. My dads got 3 plants growing outside and they are beginning to get rather large (the largest about 4' 5" the smallest about 4'). My question is, how much larger are they going to get, and what is a good estimate on their yield.

Below are some pics to give you an idea of how they are looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. What strain?

Grtz

3. Im not sure of the strain and im pretty sure my dad didn't buy these seeds offline, but just looking at it you can tell it's either 100% sativa or pretty damn close. Also, im in the south, so no doubt the bud is probably from mexico or beyond.

4. from the shape of the leaves ...id said more indica dominate:cool: .....thats moi guess:hello:

5. Those are sativa I am growing the same strain they should have a skunk smell to them. Are you sure that is only three plants? Looks awfully big for just beeing 2 months old. Mine aren't that big they are just 2 months old.
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

6. They have a definite skunk smell to them, and im very sure thier sativa (leaves are thin, bright green, non-glossy), though their may be a little indica in em.

Their are 3 plants there, but the middle one split early on and formed 2 large main stems, resulting into what you see now.

About the growth....well....I guess my dad just has a green thumb, but they are 2 months old.