Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Does synthetic urine work for drug tests?

• Please log in to reply

Havok Se7en

Havok Se7en

I like to draw.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,089 posts
I have a urine drug test tomorrow, for which I was notified today. It's for a possible job, so I'm hoping they aren't exactly watching me like an eagle while I fill up their cup.

Anyways, I bought some synthetic urine by the brand "P-SURE" from this shop in my city. Does anyone know if it would work?

I know it's a gamble, and really stupid of me, but has synthetic urine worked for anyone? Desperate times call for desperate measures.

Guest_CDub 2 Trill_*

Guest_CDub 2 Trill_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I have it from high sources that this shit works , and has worked for many a year of emplyoment, and Myself will find out in about a week:cool:

DudeFourTwenty

DudeFourTwenty

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
Yes. I have had a friend whose been buying that synthetic piss for over a year and uses it to pass his drug tests. They do work.

green collar

green collar

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 77 posts
I use to work at a smoke shop and we sold "quick fix" and I had multiple people tell me it worked for them.

Havok Se7en

Havok Se7en

I like to draw.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,089 posts
Good good, positive feedback. :D

My dad also said he's used the same one I purchased, so hopefully I can land this job. Thank you blades. :wave:

Guest_mrbladedude_*

Guest_mrbladedude_*
How did the urine test go for you? Did you pass? I have a test in a week and I have a bottle of "Quick Fix Synthetic Urine" that I plan to use.

mc9391

mc9391

Jet Life To The Next Life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,046 posts
i got 2 friends i smoke with who use that stuff. both have said it works like a charm

Dr fumbles

Dr fumbles

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,707 posts
I just used it on 2 drug test in the past week. Did everything to the exact direction so we will see when I get the results

Guest_mrbladedude_*

Guest_mrbladedude_*

I just used it on 2 drug test in the past week. Did everything to the exact direction so we will see when I get the results

Sweet keep us posted:smoke:

Guest_CDub 2 Trill_*

Guest_CDub 2 Trill_*
Worked for me about a month ago.
:)
Monkey Whizz

Havok Se7en

Havok Se7en

I like to draw.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,089 posts

How did the urine test go for you? Did you pass? I have a test in a week and I have a bottle of "Quick Fix Synthetic Urine" that I plan to use.

I didn't pass, because I was nervous and fucked up and spilled, and ended up retaking the test 30 minutes later with my real urine. I think it would've worked if I didn't mess up.

But hey, I've got other VERY good things in life, so I won't let this failed drug test upset me :smoke:

Dr fumbles

Dr fumbles

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,707 posts
Just got a call from both the jobs I applied at and I passed both drug test with quick fix synthetic urine. Just got to decide which job I want now

doobie-does-dallas

doobie-does-dallas

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Hell yes it works! Synthetic Pee has literally saved my freedom and my job numerous times! I have used Quick Fix, Ace, Magnum and a couple other brands. I have even used a cheap generic I found at http://www.drugtest-solutions.com

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users