Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Deer antler pipes (good or bad)

• Please log in to reply

broncos420

broncos420

Broncos fan extrodinaire

• Old School
  • 392 posts
i hope this pic comes in this is the first time i've tried to put pics up on the city, but anyways. can antler pipes be bad to smoke out of or not? i haven't heard anything bad about it but i just thought i'd ask before i try my friends deer antler piece. one of my buddies made it, i thought it was pretty nice for being homemade. :smoking:

(↓ this is the pipe)

Attached Files

Ryax

Ryax

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 226 posts
:confused: fuck that shit

MorningTrip

MorningTrip

Lucky Diamond

• Registered Upgraded
  • 531 posts
My peace pipe has a deer antler bowl on it and I have been using it everyday for quite a few weeks now, just don't hold the flame on it too long, and keep the flame directly over the bud so it doesn't burn the sides of the bowl(prolonged exposure to flame can cause slight burns).

broncos420

broncos420

Broncos fan extrodinaire

• Old School
  • 392 posts

My peace pipe has a deer antler bowl on it

how does that work?:smoking:

Lexus_Rolla

Lexus_Rolla

Ri-goddamned-diculous

• Old School
  • 869 posts
I wouldn't smoke out of antlers. My friend just got back from a trip to Jamaica and he went to the Bob Marley museum and spent 60 bucks on this huge pipe. The bowl is a hollowed out horn with a big piece of chicken wire stuffed down in it. It is the worst pipe I've ever smoked out of. You can't light it unless you stuff about a quarter oz in there and you need a grill lighter or a torch to light the damn thing. If you get the flame too close to the inside of the bowl the taste is HORRID. I mean really nothing tastes worse than burning horn. Its like smoking out of a dead fatguy's assflab or something. Fucking bad. I told him he was a sucker for buying that pos. He didn't want to admit it but he's never once used it since that first day. Friggin' scam. Point is the antler probably tastes similar.

broncos420

broncos420

Broncos fan extrodinaire

• Old School
  • 392 posts
if u look in the pic, the bowl ain't that big, its pretty small, but i wouldnt doubt it if it might taste weird.

Mr. Muffin

Mr. Muffin

• Registered Upgraded
  • 351 posts
a friend of mine had one that he made also he always insisted on smoking all of his weed out of it, even when we had a really nice bong... he said u would get better hits because of all the resin (which by the way u cant scrape unless u feel like smoking ground antler)

anyway it was a shiity pipe and no matter how much we smoked out of it (at least 2 oz.) it always tasted shitty

Alex_09

Alex_09

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,070 posts
No way, your smoking bone basically dude, youd taste it.... yuck.

riverside420

riverside420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 60 posts
hahahaha

wow this thread

yea, it seems that while its prolly ok to use the deer antlers as a pipe, there just seems to be something wrong about it

DurbanPoison

DurbanPoison

Gonzo

• Old School
  • 4,663 posts
The only thing is I hope he cleaned it.... Really though - I don't think you'd have a problem... unless it tasted like ass...

I'd at least try it. It looks pretty neat.
  • broncos420 likes this

broncos420

broncos420

Broncos fan extrodinaire

• Old School
  • 392 posts

I'd at least try it. It looks pretty neat.

thanks atleast someone thought it was a decent idea. rep +:smoking:

charles2452000

charles2452000

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 13 posts
Wow that is tight i have smoked out of one of those and it hitts like nothing else. I loved it. all you have to do is clean it out woth some dissinfectant so it dont taste like shit. i have a pipe like that and it has lasted me like 3 years and i wouldnt sell it it is awsome. if u want another one i know the kid who makes those things. u all need to try it. it rocks. +rep

cocoa

cocoa

Indian Chief

• Old School
  • 1,082 posts
yeah mt piece pipe has an antler bowl too. it works fine. after like 2 or 3 sessions you wont be able to taste anything
Posted Image

broncos420

broncos420

Broncos fan extrodinaire

• Old School
  • 392 posts
man that is probaly the nicest one i've seen :smoke:

Sage of Salvia

Sage of Salvia

Conjunta fumador

• Old School
  • 940 posts
I made one of those out of a deer i killed a couple of years back, just dont torch the bowl and only the bud you'll be fine...i didnt like them to much...glass is my favorite thing to smoke out of...i just ordered a bong from GC! :smoking:

broncos420

broncos420

Broncos fan extrodinaire

• Old School
  • 392 posts
ya, i smoked out of it today, it didnt have a bad taste, it actually didnt taste bad at all. it made the bowls last pretty long, and it didnt get hot too easily.:smoking:

plumface_2002

plumface_2002

Hi, I'm You.

• Old School
  • 2,223 posts

:confused: fuck that shit

lmao right dude. thats fucking disgusting. i don't smoke out of anything thats not pure glass.

sherlockhead

sherlockhead

Straightedge for life

• Registered Upgraded
  • 693 posts

yeah mt piece pipe has an antler bowl too. it works fine. after like 2 or 3 sessions you wont be able to taste anything
Posted Image

i have a peace pipe too, it has an interesting taste, really enjoyable
cant clean the peace tho so it will smell for a while
yours looks cleanable tho

Tootsie ~ blue

Tootsie ~ blue

Smokin' lil lady

• Registered Upgraded
  • 707 posts
Does the thought of smoking through another animals body part seem real weird to anyone but me??

broncos420

broncos420

Broncos fan extrodinaire

• Old School
  • 392 posts

Does the thought of smoking through another animals body part seem real weird to anyone but me??

what does it matter, unless people have tried it, they shouldn't talk shit. but thats just me.:smoking:

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)