Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

im so high right now bro.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Blazed4dayz, Jan 31, 2012.

1. im so high right now bro, this og kush is fineeeeeeeeeeeee. only hit 1 rimmer bowl packd the fuck down. ya knooo? but it aint over yet im not done with dis session im goin back for more, here goes another fat bowl of dankkkkkkkks

i dont always get rippd but when i do...i prefer hits from da bong...
    stay rippd my friendz..

2. I haven't been that high since the 92 Charleston incident.^

3. 1 hit gets you high? Lucky fucker :smoke:

Keep on keepin on my man

4. For your safety and the safety of those around, please do not operate any heavy machinery or motor vehicles, thank you.
    Toke on :smoke:

5. The generals warning: quitting smoking now greatly reduces serious risk to ur health

6. haahahaahahahhah yeeeee buddy

7. well ive been toking daily for 2+ years now, but I recently took a break and I lit up today after finishing my finals. Now time to shovel my driveway of snow lol.

8. I was gonna make a sarcastic comment, belittling your grammar and your original post...

Theni got down here and saw this...

Very nice bruh, enjoy the high and take some reps. Lol.

9. Your avatar is AMAZING. God I miss that show.

OMW to Hulu for the next few days.

10. Damn. I wish I was that high. :smoke:

11. Hits for GC brooooo :bongin:

12. I've been dry for a week man... so depressed hahaha.

13. hahaha im high as fuck too i feeel stuck in place

14. so high you revived a 2 year old thread hahaha :) 

15. This, and do not attempt to cook anything, especially if you dont have smoke alarms.

Never figured that I will see a stoner on a stoner forum mkay 

17. Haha that's awesome. I feel honored  :lol:

18. Pointless thread is pointless.

19. Kool story bro

20. Just smoked out my pipe-ei doo i am stooioioined asfuuck