*Poll* First time working tonight. Need help!

• by nushaganazad
  • Jun 19 2006 10:24 PM
  • 16 Replies
  • Please log in to reply
  • Banned

• nushaganazad
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 10:24 PM

well guys. i just have a simple question on whether or not i should take this.

i got a new job and tonight is my first night, it doesnt drug test unless they think ur using, i work 3rd shift, from 10-630 in the morning, and im tired as fuck, so Tims lil sis sarah said she would give me two adderrall XR 30's i was wondering on if i should take them or not for tonight, i unload trucks, think it will keep me going? or a bad idea? take 1 or 2
  • ZerO Stay Tokin likes this
Replies (16)

• Check the work ethic

• motion
  • Old School
  • 4,206 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 10:26 PM

Adderall is going to keep you going all-night, but it isn't worth the come-down to me. If you acting "normal" is a problem, don't worry about it. I can act better than normal on addies :D.

• hey bore hey
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 119 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 10:33 PM

i would avoid taking the addys at work for one very obvious reason:

if this is your first day, theyre going to expect you to work that hard all the time. and that wouldnt be cool.

• micahgee
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 180 posts

Posted 19 June 2006 - 11:36 PM

dude adderall is a stimulant so if you need to stay awake, eat em!!!

• yo lets burn

• Shamrock0820
  • Old School
  • 2,747 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 12:18 AM

shit take half a 30..or youll be up all night

• Pip
  • 2Xtreme21
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 9 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 02:15 AM

Coffee will help just as well.

• Occasional Toker

• PipPipPip
  • Froggums
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 56 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 03:58 AM

Since this is your first day on the job, I would say don't do it. Get a feel for how things are run before going in high on anything. If you think you'll have trouble staying awake, take some no-doz.

• UF-TokeR
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 332 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 04:00 AM

smoke a few bowls i do it all the time and I work at UPS. Makes time fly and my muscles less achy.

• SPONTANEOUS. STONER.

• smokinfresh
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 719 posts

Posted 20 June 2006 - 10:25 PM

I think you should get HIGH so that your boss thinks that's how you always act. Haha take the adderal AND smoke some weed, I don't know if anyone else has ever done this, but trust me, it's like a smaller version on being on e. It's reallll nice you get a reall good body high.

• tgsk85
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 02:27 AM

Adderrall XR dosages are so strong. I lived off of them for a semester in college. I highly recommend you don't drink or smoke with them (they'll make you physically and emotionally wacky).

P.S. don't use them for too long. They'll shrink your junk down. It only lasts till the drug is completely out of your system (depending on you're use it can last a few hours to a couple of days). This is true. It happened to me. Also don't use them if you're going to be having sex later in the night... You might have some trouble with that. It also might make you pee or drop a deuce a lot.

• turnON, tuneIN, dropOUT

• PipPipPip
  • Zoso_Dude
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 92 posts

Posted 21 June 2006 - 02:45 AM

XR....just when you think it's over it comes RIGHT back at ya....also if you take addies forget about food, because you will have absolutely no use for it.

• Mase-o
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 175 posts

Posted 25 June 2006 - 09:26 PM

I think you should get HIGH so that your boss thinks that's how you always act. Haha take the adderal AND smoke some weed, I don't know if anyone else has ever done this, but trust me, it's like a smaller version on being on e. It's reallll nice you get a reall good body high.

I have been on adderall whule smokin it is the shit and it will make you wide awake not to mention I got fucking loads of work done

• PipPipPip
  • PocketRocket
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 71 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 09:33 AM

why dont u not use anything and use something called muscle

• highDreamer

• drtask
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 661 posts

Posted 26 June 2006 - 09:48 AM

true that....muscle works great. but the adderall and smoking is by far a high different from the norm!!! well worth it...and you'll stay totally concentrated on the task at hand and gets tons done!!

<table class="tborder" align="center" border="0" cellpadding="6" cellspacing="1" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td class="thead" colspan="2">
</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

• Banned

• nushaganazad
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 3,611 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 05:17 PM

why dont u not use anything and use something called muscle

why dont you shut the fuck up!!! :wave:

I was a fucking question on if it would keep me up all night, casue not sleeping for 24 hours and then working for 8 hours during a night shft if hell on a body, im fuckin strong, but staying awake can be hard.

and i did take them, and do once in awhile for work since i work 6 days a ekk 48 hours a week. it helps.

• ALL ABOUT GETTIN PAID.

• ZerO Stay Tokin
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 3,857 posts

Posted 27 June 2006 - 05:26 PM

why dont you shut the fuck up!!! :wave:

I was a fucking question on if it would keep me up all night, casue not sleeping for 24 hours and then working for 8 hours during a night shft if hell on a body, im fuckin strong, but staying awake can be hard.

and i did take them, and do once in awhile for work since i work 6 days a ekk 48 hours a week. it helps.

+rep for being on the grind and doin what you gotta do.

• Guest_NealCaffery_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Posted 27 June 2006 - 05:26 PM

well guys. i just have a simple question on whether or not i should take this.

i got a new job and tonight is my first night, it doesnt drug test unless they think ur using, i work 3rd shift, from 10-630 in the morning, and im tired as fuck, so Tims lil sis sarah said she would give me two adderrall XR 30's i was wondering on if i should take them or not for tonight, i unload trucks, think it will keep me going? or a bad idea? take 1 or 2

I used to love nightshift, i worked nightshift at a grocery store unloading trucks, i just got baked all the time lmao.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

© Copyright 1999 - 2015 420Network BV | All rights reserved