Whipping BHO

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Tonywax, Jan 31, 2012.

1. learned a lot from trail and error, here is my last batch

[​IMG]

that there is 42 grams

2. #22 washedmothafuka, Feb 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2012
    Yo I hate to be rude. But I don't think I would dab that. I try to stay away from the peanut butter textured bho. You did a 42 gram run? Why so much bud for your first time?

Maybe start with some smaller runs to get your tech down? Not hating, simply suggesting. Unless that the consistency you like..

Edit: You got 42 grams of oil? So did you purge it for 420 minutes? Probabaly not.

3. Purged it for 8 hours over night on a hot plate at 150 degrees. Thats actually the texture I was going for the shop loves it.

4. to me it looks good, alot better then the first one, imo i ike the first better i donno why just the looks is kool but there you go bro u got that ear wax fire

5. It's definitely a solid texture for dabbing. Just looks kinda funky I guess. It's sort of like in between fully whipped and and oil if that makes sense. Not bad though, I can see why clubs would like it cus it's easy to portion up and dab.

6. it looks like he just got done whippin it after it sits there for awhile ti wont be so glossy/wet lookin itll ball up when played with better to not touch with bare finger much tho.

7. That's exactly what happens it's almost like play dough but holds together a little more hard describe

8. Oh wow! I was so confused...I was only looking at the "Tony". Sounded like you were talking to yourself. Haha, gave me a chuckle. You guys know each other? Or just happen to make similar names?

9. Lol just have similar names :p

10. Whipping actually helps purge butane by 10x

11. It’s so interesting to not only see the best and worst outcomes, but actually see how the process was perfected 12 years ago and longer in this thread… today I’m making bho from a friend’s grow opp of which we have a monthly $$ to throw in and then share the fruits of our labor, with extra funds toward the man now legally growing it… and his monthly subscription is like Dallas Buyers Club.

have a closed column outfit with a dewaxing sleeve and I’m so 2012 hahahaha but I love the science and potency…