Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Paradise Seeds Wappa LED Grow pics

• Please log in to reply

rhapsodyrcks

rhapsodyrcks

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,164 posts
Hey people. Just some pics of my current plant I am growing. Just growing one since I was waiting for the cash to upgrade my grow..which was this weekend and get my SolarStorm LED on Friday!!!

Anyhow Im in 4th week...maybe beginning of 5th week of flowering. She's been growing under a Blackstar 240w LED Panel. So far impressed with that little light. Has not let me down yet.

The strain is Paradise Seeds Wappa. Feeding it Advanced Nutes Sensi A/B Grow/Bloom and Adv Nutes Big Bud. Growing in Fox Farms Ocean Soil in a 3 gallon Airpot.

My current set up is small since I live in a one bedroom 2x2x4 tent so I was constrained by size. She's only 25 inches tall.

This plant has been a breeze. Not one leaf has fallen off, no issues no nothing. Nice vibrant green. I have some Reserva OG Kush #18 and Greenhouse seeds Super Lemon Haze on the way but after those def ordering more of Wappa.

She also has zero smell.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

rhapsodyrcks

rhapsodyrcks

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,164 posts
bumpers

Klown82

Klown82

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 81 posts
Nice looking plant you've got there.

That SolarStorm looks pretty intense, you should try and get in on the grower feed back program (half price light in exchange for some pics of your crops).

I've gone the LED route also, picked up a cheapy to start with. I haven't had good results, but it is my first grow and I'm a slow learner! I did go and spend the money for a better light, there is a pic of it in my grow journal. Nothing close to the one your getting, but if any of the information the company gave me is true I'll be set to go.

rhapsodyrcks

rhapsodyrcks

• Banned by Moderators
  • 8,164 posts

Nice looking plant you've got there.

That SolarStorm looks pretty intense, you should try and get in on the grower feed back program (half price light in exchange for some pics of your crops).

I've gone the LED route also, picked up a cheapy to start with. I haven't had good results, but it is my first grow and I'm a slow learner! I did go and spend the money for a better light, there is a pic of it in my grow journal. Nothing close to the one your getting, but if any of the information the company gave me is true I'll be set to go.

I am on the Grower Feedback Program. The light comes this Friday

IndoorHinduBush

IndoorHinduBush

Gärtner

• Registered Upgraded
  • 121 posts
What's up Rhapsody! I've been interested in switching over to LED's and if you could offer any advice, critiques, or anything I would greatly appreciate it. The link is below. Thanks guys/gals and have a blazy day!

Click For My Grow

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users