Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

BadKittySmiles Oil

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Stac, Jan 29, 2012.

1. then i don't know if its the same stuff..... the stuff kitty was talking about made it darker...

my impression of the oil is it completely blows my socks off... gave a cap of oil to a friend(i encapsulated mine for dosing purposes) and my friend said he barely felt it...

i was really shocked... i was completely in a different dimension, he said "i'd rather smoke this shit takes too long"

needless to say i have twenty or so caps i have no intention of taking... too much for me and the only guy i smoke with does not want it

2. I'd love to have them! Lol. Anyways, it is obviously different for each person. Most people don't even know what they are looking for when they experience an edible.

And by the way, I did see a pic that Badkittysmiles had in her canna oil tutorial that showed the lecithin granules and not the powder.

3. Shit, guys, I need guidance ASAP. Tonight I tried making canna coconut oil, but I bought a pizza pan instead of a ceramic dish. It was too shallow for the amount of oil I'm using, so I had to abort while it was in the oven cuz it started leaking. So I dumped all the oil in a ceramic coated iron skillet with the cannabis, and now it's cooking at medium temperature.

So what do I do? Can I just boil the oil? If so, for how long at what temperature?

4. Send em to me lol jk

5. where is the BADKITTYOIL recipe? its not stickied and i can't find it on his page.

6. where do I get soy licithin and what does the bottle say... Like vg they say make sure it's 100% food grade???? I wana make cannabis oil with midis to vape out of my pen but my friend said that's a waste of time and to make a thc ace Tate??? What's that and can I use it with my vape pen...sorry this is off topic but u seem to be the most experienced with this so I can trust ur answer... Thanks...
    Smoke weed everyday...

Piff man

7. No offense stack but I ment this for kitty unless u can answer as well

Piff man