Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What is Hash? / Hash vs Weed

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by My Buds, Jan 29, 2012.

1. What is the difference between Hash and Weed?

For example: Prices, how much do you have to smoke to get high, how to smoke, health effects, how are the highs different, etc........

Just write whatever you know about hash.

2. hash is the collected pollen and tricomes from bud after grinding. then it is simply compressed into disks or something.
    you can smoke strait hash from a pipe. its the same as weed. with hash all you need is shitty mids, you sprinkle on some hash ontop of the mids and soon youll have a high like you were sucking back some dank.
    the health affects are the same if you smoked a bud. there really is no difference in highs. it does the same as the buds did.

3. I believe hash gets you higher because i heard it makes a more intense high. Hash =resin

4. False. Hash = tricomes.

[​IMG]

5. Noone really answered your question so i will,
    1.as far as prices... they very alot but around where i live its like 20 euros for an 2 gram of dank or 20 euros for 1 gram of hash... hash is definatly more economic.
    2. Uh... depends on method but i usually use a gram or 2 of some dank for a nice smoking sesh... i dont currently have a scale but if its good hash all it takes is a ball the size of a match head.. (0.3 grams approx)
    3.how to smoke it.... well i assume u know how to smoke weed so for hash i would say there is 3 main.. ways ther is a100000 ways but a) is crumble sum ontop of a bowl and hit it.... it like amplifies the weed so middies weed will feel like super dank. b) mix it in with tobacco or weed in a joint.. c) (My favorite way and i think the most efficient) Heat up a knife... super super hot ( on ur stove, with a lighter it doesnt really matter) then put a ball of hash the size of amatch head on it. then heat the bottom of the knife for like 15-30 more seconds... remove the ball of hash put it on a flat surface... put a cup over it to capture the smoke... when the glass is really full just use a straw to take hits of the smoke. (there is alot of othr ways... those are just 3 primary ways i see ppl use)
    4. Health affects..... ummmm i think the same as weed.. maybe a little better because the plant matter is removed hence no burnt plant matter tar in ur lungs..
    5. hash is like a stoning high intense but super mellow couch lock kinda like SUPER DANK indica...
    6. HASH IS NOT RESIN... OR PRESSED KIEF. THE PROCESS OF MAKING HASH SIMPLY REMOVES THE PLANT MATTER AND SOME UNNEEEDED CHEMICALS... ITS LIKE WEED WITHOUT THE STUFF THAT DOESNT GET U HIGH!