Official Munchies Thread!!! Lets make this a sticky guys!!

Discussion in 'The Great Indoors' started by XCLuSiVeSTiLo, Jun 18, 2006.

1. yes tacobell tis the shit. blaze in the drive thru..

2. you took the words right outta my mouth

3. Chocolate covered peanuts, anything grape, Honey Smacks cereal.

4. while i was at school we lived at jimmy johns, we went in so much they would give us bags full of day old bread, and that shit is pretty awesome if you are poor and hungry.

After I :bongin::smoke::smoking:I like to rock out with some chocolate covered fruits, or pretzels. A hotdog with bacon, pizza with bacon and chicken. a root beer float. French fries with cheese, chicken nuggets and a frosty from wendys.... so you can dip in the frosty. aplles with peanut butter, or sugar and cinnimon. MAke some pasta, or some mac and cheese. a quesadilla with some sour cream and guacamole. Frozen hot chocolate like all day long, some capri-sun, or vitamin water. SOBE is so tasty and come in large thirst quenching bottles. water by the gallons,kool-aid, sweedish fish, starbursts, twix. big ass burrito from chipotle. ice cream cake from carvel, probably lots of other stuff too, then after i ate all that i would smoke a cig and feel good, probably smoke some more weed too. :yummy:

5. what you kno about juniors lol

shit is delicious, it would be the best if it wasnt so expensive. they want like 40 bucks for a cake

6. man it just made me laugh when i saw that the first post in the 'official munchie thread' was made at 4:20.

i am fucking eating a chocolate cake. fucking tastey as fuck. i love it.

7. I dont get to Juniors too often. Like 2-3 times a year at the absolute most. But when i do i go blazed and get the best cheescake in the world with my meal.
    MMMM strawberry shortcake cheesecake and of course their original. Damn i should go this weekend

8. Tonight Im already baked and my mom is dropping by roast chicken, cause Im too sick to go to father's day dinner and also mashed potatoes and gravy... fuck yeaaa

9. -white castle crave case

-uncle brian's spicy chili

-texas double whopper

-chocolate milk

10. all good food is better with weed. mediocre food is made good with weed. bad food becomes palatable, and unlikely flavor combinations take new meanings. Asking for the ultimate munchie is the same as opening a cook-book :p

personally, I'd take a waffle, cook it, put nutella on it, top with whipped cream, then mebbe some choco syrup or maybe not, mmm..

then again, I could just list all good foods.

11. Right now I am grubbing on the best fucking munchy EVER. I saw em in the kitchen and I guess they're my moms but I saw em and said "I have to have those!" and as you can tell I already finished my cream soda

[​IMG]

PS....Hellz yea burbs...+rep for nutella. Nutella is the shit

12. damn that picture is tempting me to run out to the grocery store real quick to grab some munchies but damnit I just remembered I'm out of weed! :mad:

13. room temperature spaghettios...

aww yea.

14. My munchie musts: not all at once
    (all purchased at the Citgo by my house)
    Donut sticks
    Dr. Pepper
    Microveable Chimichangas
    Frito chips
    Pizza with Frank's hot sauce and ranch dressing
    Corn dogs
    Macaroni and Cheese

15. Bourbon chicken and ranch:hello:

[​IMG]

16. aha that is the shittt
    crack open a can an get ur fingers stickkkkyyyy

that shit is the best
    same with donut holes

17. wait until im on my other comp and have the pics i took from when im high u'll see munchies like there no 2maro... ill put a pick of my bong up later today to

18. Lets see some more munchies ides.

I tries the Turtle Chex mix that shit is amazing!!!

19. dude hella perfect munchies pic right here!!!

[​IMG]