World Government Election Fraud 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, Jan 28, 2012.

1. #21 Deleted member 472633, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited: Jan 28, 2012
    [​IMG]

This thread reminds me of inception.

[​IMG]

2. #22 Hank Scorpio, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    stupid disinfo agents post thier bullshit then hijack my thread they already hijacked the cannabis activist movement if you havent noticed look at all the ron paul threads) ron paul cult members attack truth and DO NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HUMAN LIFE OR TRUTH as evidence seen in my topics.

everyone ignores what i presented ORIGINALLY.

In 1933 the gold of the whole country had to be turned in to the banksters, and all government contracts in gold were canceled. This is bankruptcy. the system ALREADY collapsed in the 30s so why is ron paul ignoring that?

The Governor-General’s webpage told us that the office of Governor-General of Canada is ‘DE FACTO’, which in referring to government means that authority has been unlawfully usurped (assumed)

Role and Responsibilities of the Governor General: Governor General

The Governor General is the Commander-in-Chief of the Canadian Forces.

WHAT WILL YOU SICK RON PAUL CULT MEMBERS SAY AFTER 2013 AND CANNABIS PROHIBITION IS WORSE? Ron paul spreads DISINFORMATION about cannabis (hemp) and on a pro-cannabis website (is this a ron paul cult website?) people DONT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT CANNABIS OR TRUTH

HEY RETARDS WHO ARE PROMOTING RON PAUL

We need repeal of an unconstitutional law that has filled our prisons with nonviolent cannabis users. The prohibition against marijuana was unconstitutional from its inception. We don’t want legalization of marijuana which leaves the government to control and regulate it.

Ron Paul supported a Bill to Repeal Notice its not legalizing? It’s on the right track. WHO WHY IN THE FUCK ARE CANNABIS ACTIVISTS WANTING LEGALIZATION?
    Marijuana Bill - H.R.2306: Ending Federal Marijuana Prohibition Act of 2011 - U.S. Congress - OpenCongress

They want to have the mass police state at the borders with mass security that will ensure there is a black market for drugs because if sharing or trade is allowed over the borders it means everything gets cheaper.

The war on cannabis won’t go away by setting limits on cannabis, or even blocking trade, sharing, sales of cannabis over the borders, at the local, state, or world level, they want more security for the police state. Maybe that big field of cannabis is from somebody sick of expensive poisonous energy sources, or somebody wants to heal the planet.

Tripace quotes DISINFORMATION as fact shows a link THAT CONTAINS NO INFORMATION RELATED and says "Now prepare for the bombardment, as soon as anyone discredits him, he goes apeshit. Happens every time..."
    YOU WONDER WHY WHAT THE FUCK THIS SITE IS FULL OF DISINFORMATION AND PEOPLE ATTACK ANY MOVEMENT OR ACTIVISM FOR REAL JUSTICE OR PEACE

THE GOVERNMENT BY REGULATION POISON TOBACCO AND CLAIMS IT CAUSES CANCER, THEY DONT HAVE EVIDENCE FOR CANNABIS BUT THEY WANT TO TRY BY FIRST REGULATING AND CONTROLLING CANNABIS WTF ARE PEOPLE RETARDED TO WANT GOVERNMENT TO POISON OUR CANNABIS THEN LET THEM CREATE EVIDENCE IT CAUSES CANCER BECAUSE THEY FORCE CANCER CAUSING PESTICIDES TO BE SPRAYED ON IT.

Legalization sounds like incremental corporate takeover of the cannabis industry via government legislation
    (over-taxation, over-regulation and over-control)

3. Stopped reading after illuminati. :(

4. then why are you posting? why waste your time? get a life are you for cannabis or against cannabis? I have evidence on pro cannabis websites (ESPECIALLY this site) people ARE NOT FOR CANNABIS truth. in this topic too!

Ron Paul supported a Bill to Repeal Notice its not legalizing? It's on the right track. WHO WHY IN THE FUCK ARE CANNABIS ACTIVISTS WANTING LEGALIZATION? AND WHY THE FUCK DONT RON PAUL CULT MEMBERS KNOW ABOUT RON PAUL CO-SPONSORING A BILL TO REPEAL but it still MAINTAINS THE POLCE STATE AT THE BORDER (CANNABIS PROHIBITION STAYS AT THE BORDER JUST NOT IN THE STATES)

We need repeal of an unconstitutional law that has filled our prisons with nonviolent cannabis users. The prohibition against marijuana was unconstitutional from its inception. We don't want legalization of marijuana which leaves the government to control and regulate it.

Regulate: to govern or direct according to rule
    Control: to exercise restraining or directing influence over : (i.e. to regulate)
    Tax: to make onerous (troublesome/burdensome) and rigorous demands on

Legalization sounds like the corporate takeover of the cannabis industry via government legislation

Definition of CARTEL:
    1: a written agreement between belligerent nations
    2: a combination of independent commercial or industrial enterprises designed to limit competition or fix prices
    3: a combination of political groups for common action

Example of CARTEL: a cartel of oil-producing nations that controls production and influences prices

Rudolph Diesel who made the diesel engine to run on hemp fuel was found swimming with the fishes! Wide use of Rudolf Diesel's engine would have made petroleum-based fuel obsolete. The idea was destroyed by marijuana prohibition after Rudolf Diesel's death.

Cannabis needs to be exempted from all laws practically everywhere, the only way to put the cartels out of business is to allow the cultivation, processing, transportation, distribution, sales, trade, sharing, possession, consumption and use of cannabis (hemp) for industrial, medicinal, nutritional and recreational purposes repealed. Nobody has any right to restrict anyone, any age, a harmless plant safer than drinking water.

Medical marijuana is a scam because it discriminates and limits the public's access to this harmless medicine that saves lives. Governments test hemp fields for THC as if it were dangerous, this is where disinformation causes more waste of time and energy. Nobody dies or suffers injury from THC.

READ BEFORE YOU ASSHOLES GET US ALL KILLED HOW CAN PEOPLE PROPAGATE WORLD WAR THREE WHEN MY VIDEO EXPOSES WW3 AS CONTROLLED THEY ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM

5. We get it Cannabis is harmless and should be fully legalized and not regulated at all we agree. Most of us already believe the government should regulate practically nothing.

6. Okay, I've only read post #22, not all of post #1 so please forgive me if you've covered this. You're on a pro-marijuana site, and just about everybody with the exception of a select few want total freedom when it comes to marijuana. We're stuck here, at this point in time, with what amounts to a total federal ban on marijuana. You say:
    but then you say:
    I kind of see what you're getting at as far as the difference, but I don't quite understand what you're saying we should do about it. Protest? Hippie drum circle? :shudder: Take up arms? We (the Ron Paul supporters on GC) have a candidate who, at the very least, has advocated legalization at the federal level and sponsored bills to achieve that goal. To me, it seems that's a lot better than what we have now. We express enthusiasm for this candidate, and intend to vote for him.

Who do you have that is better? The Marijuana Party? Granted, I've only looked into a few of them that run in my region for state governors, but from what I've seen they're total fruitcake nutjobs when it comes to anything other than marijuana policy. They do not represent most of my interests at all.

That's about the extent of my guesstimated understanding of what you're talking about. Please, by all means correct me if I'm not understanding or misrepresenting you, but I just don't get what you want us to do?

7. you are spreading disinfo.

if you agree the government shouldnt regulate it why do you support the man who is pushing for it? the bill ron paul co sponsored to REPEAL is being IGNORED because the cannabis activist movement is hijacked and everyone is asking government for legalization (the government will give the people what they ask for) and nobody is asking to repeal the unconstitutional law what the fuck! NO I DONT THINK YOU PEOPLE GET IT YOU PROMOTE DISINFORMATION AND ATTACK TRUTH.

We need repeal of an unconstitutional law that has filled our prisons with nonviolent cannabis users. The prohibition against marijuana was unconstitutional from its inception. We don't want legalization of marijuana which leaves the government to control and regulate it.

Why are there so many threats for legalization if supposedly everyone gets it according to you? why is everyone so confused then?

8. READ MY FIRST POST

cannabis laws could be repealed IN NO TIME.

to repeal a law makes it NULL AND VOID

government repeal laws all the time, IN FACT ALTERNATIVE MEDIA PROMOTED OBAMA REPEALING ANOTHER LAW (NOT CANNABIS) THAT GOT POPULAR BUT CANNABIS DOES NOT.

Control: to exercise restraining or directing influence over : (i.e. to regulate)

Legalization sounds like the corporate takeover of the cannabis industry via government legislation

Definition of CARTEL:
    2: a combination of independent commercial or industrial enterprises designed to limit competition or fix prices

Example of CARTEL: a cartel of oil-producing nations that controls production and influences prices

Rudolph Diesel who made the diesel engine to run on hemp fuel was found swimming with the fishes! Wide use of Rudolf Diesel's engine would have made petroleum-based fuel obsolete. The idea was destroyed by marijuana prohibition after Rudolf Diesel's death.

Cannabis needs to be exempted from all laws practically everywhere, the only way to put the cartels out of business is to allow the cultivation, processing, transportation, distribution, sales, trade, sharing, possession, consumption and use of cannabis (hemp) for industrial, medicinal, nutritional and recreational purposes repealed. Nobody has any right to restrict anyone, any age, a harmless plant safer than drinking water.

Medical marijuana is a scam because it discriminates and limits the public's access to this harmless medicine that saves lives. Governments test hemp fields for THC as if it were dangerous, this is where disinformation causes more waste of time and energy. Nobody dies or suffers injury from THC.

why am i repeating myself and people asking me what to do? THEY IGNORE WHAT I PRESENT AND POST BULLSHIT TO WASTE TIME

9. Man Denied Religious Rights CANADA: A COUNTRY WITHOUT A CONSTITUTION | Myles O'Howe

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-IxpN-BJLzY]Man Denied Religious Rights CANADA: A COUNTRY WITHOUT A CONSTITUTION - YouTube[/ame]

The Governor-General's webpage told us that the office of Governor-General of Canada is ‘DE FACTO', which in referring to government means that authority has been unlawfully usurped (assumed)

Role and Responsibilities of the Governor General: Governor General

The Governor General is the Commander-in-Chief of the Canadian Forces.

DetaxCanada

CANADA A COUNTRY WITHOUT A CONSTITUTION

Kuhl

REPUBLIC vs DEMOCRACY REPUBLIC vs. DEMOCRACY

THE TIME IS AT HAND
    TO COMPOSE AND ESTABLISH A
    CANADIAN MAGNA CARTA

Canadian Magna Carta
    THE OBJECTIVE

1. A Magna Carta (Grand Charter) declaring
    the SOVEREIGNTY and the RIGHTS
    of the Canadian People
    Direction or perspective cannot be established except from a fixed position.
    Without establishing our status as an individually ‘free will' People,
    we can go no further in the proper evolution of Canada.

2. The writing and establishing by referendum
    of Provincial CONSTITUTIONS
    Before Provincial legislatures can draw up a treaty (any treaty),
    they must be endowed with the sovereignty to do so.
    Proper Provincial constitutions would accomplish that status.

3. A TREATY between the Provinces to
    establish Canada as a CONFEDERATION
    Canada MUST be properly confederated by a treaty
    between the affected sovereign Provinces before we can
    establish the governing type and body of a Federal government.

4. A CONSTITUTION establishing and
    directing the Government of Canada
    A true constitution is the document establishing the form of government,
    and the details of it's powers and limitations.
    A federal constitution has nothing to do with regulating or controlling the People:
    or, with the establishment of the rights of the People,
    - their constitution being the fact that God created them as His Children or Prodigy;
    and, that they are to live by the negative and positive Golden Rule.

THE GRIEVANCES OF THE CANADIAN PEOPLE

1) We Canadians have been without lawful federal and provincial governments since 1931, and actually, since 1901. However, Canadians were/have been duped into believing that Canada had been confederated as a country in 1867. There was no confederation – Canada was just created as a super colony of Great Britain, and actually administered by the corporate administrative Crown of the independent City State called the City of London, which is wholly owned by the corporate Holy Roman Empire whose CEO is the Pontiff of Rome. This was done from behind a veil called the ‘British Board of Trade'.

2) We have had an impostor monarch, and monarchy, imposed upon us since 1901 (upon the death of Queen Victoria). The Statutes Revision Act(Br.)(1893) eliminated the succession rights of British Monarchs as the Monarch of Canada as was found in Section 2 of the BNA Act 1867. After passage of the Statute of Westminster(BR.)(1931), the “Crown” of the City of London has surreptitiously put us into deeper bondage than Canadians were under the Crown of Great Britain, when Canada was its subservient colony. The Banksters of the City of London replaced the British Crown as our “de facto” colonial ruler. The 1893 Statutes Revision Act was repealed by the British Government in 1998; however, British Acts have no force or effect in Canada since 1931; and, an erased act, or portion of an act, would have to be re-legislated back into existence. Section 2 of the BNA Act(1867) has not been re-inacted, nor has it been re-included in the de facto (read: hoax) Constitution Act of Canada(1982).

3) We have no lawfully established constitutions for our Provincial Governments, nor for our Federal Government. The so-called Constitution Act of 1982 is an absolute HOAX and FRAUD. The fact that it was not ratified by the Canadian People; and, by the inclusion of the “notwithstanding” clause, totally negates it as a constitution, or as the “supreme law of Canada”.

4) We have had these unlawful federal and provincial governments encumber our country, the Canadian People (as chattel in bankrupcy) and our natural wealth with massive debt based upon counterfeit money borrowed from foreign bankers. The Canadian people have been unlawfully converted into chattel corporate slaves by the government's imposition of a commercial legal identity name through deception, where the family name has been converted to a “surname”, meaning “primary name”, and the primary or given names converted to mere referential names to the “surname”. The “all caps” spelling of the Crown owned legal identity name, the name one finds on the birth certificate and on any correspondence from government sources, signifies a chattel property pledged in bankruptcy of the corporate government by the corporate government. This is outright treason by the de facto Canadian governments – federal and provincial – (the people who are menbers and officers of government).

5) We have had Roman Municipal Law, a form of maritime (dictator's) law based upon the administration of a ship at sea, that originated with the incorporation of the English Crown in or around 1297 instituted as the corporate administrator of England. It was then later imposed upon the British colonies by the continued massive fraud(s) of this British form of Government (Federal and Provincial) through unlawful and ultra vires legislation, licensing schemes and unlawful judicial process. “Roman Municipal Law” is a Roman law system imposed upon “debtor” states within the Holy Roman Empire of the Pope of Rome. It is falsely called “common law” or “law of the land”, and is commonly referred to “judge made law” in the English legal system, as judges frequently make use of the ever present “notwithstanding clause” of ships at sea, where the captain, or designated officer, can disregard any rules when he deems it necessary for the good of the ship. All incorporated bodies are make-believe ships at sea. That includes all governments, nations, States, Provinces, municipalities, counties, towns, etc.

6) We have been totally deprived of our Common Law rights – the rights of life, liberty, property, pursuit of happiness and of due process of law, with those rights being converted unlawfully to “privilege” only for those willing to submit to slavery, subservience and oppression. Judges (public servants) use legal fraud and deception to entrap Canadians (the Sovereign) into their foreign maritime jurisdictions where there are no rights of individual free will humans recognized. And, it is the common practise in the Roman system to deprive “disobedient slaves” of the right of “due process of law”, when people are charged with disobeying “ship's orders” – legislated statutes and acts – government “policy”. This is why police “officers” can get away with murdering people, and why people are charged (usually false charges) with assault or obstruction of justice when attempting to defend themselves, even just verbally, from these armed uniformed thugs.

7) We Canadians are having our lives, careers and families destroyed by an outlaw band of THUGS, the CRA (formerly Revenue Canada) agents, a private corporation “farming” taxes/tribute as did the hated ancient tax collectors of Jesus' time, while the Canadian so-called justice system maintains a blind eye to this piracy. Look up the original meaning of “farming” here.

FIRST NATIONS PEOPLE
    BEWARE !

8) We live in a country that, according to a World Court ruling a few years ago, – The Western Sahara Case, – belongs by allodial title to the First Nations People. If anyone in Canada should feel great umbrage concerning the present Canadian governments' despotic and underhanded tactics, it should be the native People.

Canadian governments are now setting up the process whereby the international bankers can indebt and seize in bankruptcy, huge sections of Canada. These are called First Nation land claims – areas of mineral rich land turned over to native councils that will, in all likelihood, do the bidding of the international bankers; and, who will take their People into debt and loss of their lands through that debt. It is the same scheme that deprived many a small European country of its sovereignty during the Middle Ages.

Western Sahara Case

WE MUST HAVE
    A CANADIAN MAGNA CARTA
    TO BEGIN THE PROCESS OF
    CLAIMING CANADA FOR
    THE PEOPLE OF CANADA

Let's start by e-mailing your thoughts on this to:

Eldon Warman

The process will have to be in the form of a Petition/Ultimatum.
    But, first, we must compose the document and assemble a committee
    to review and endorse the finished product.

Since the (impostor and usurper) Federal Government and the CRA are rapidly
    accelerating the emplacement of control mechanisms to enforce the establishment
    of a “despotism” over Canada and Canadians, the time frame for the completion
    of the Canadian Magna Carta must be:

“VERY, VERY SOON”

10. Because as far as I can tell you haven't answered that question. Spare me the copy and paste bullshit and be direct. I understand you want us to understand both the history and what's going on now behind the scenes. I've taken some time to see what you're getting at, but still have not found a direct answer as to what action you think we, as Americans and Canadians, should take.

11. Yes, it is quite obvious that of all the people on Grasscity forums, YOU are the one who is not confused.

:rolleyes:

12. OP is a disinfo agent, *gasp* schizophrenic, or....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Z4m4lnjxkY]Trololo Sing Along! - YouTube[/ame]

13. OP reminds me of this little gem:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zA1hyqA6UTY]Paranoid schizo complains to city about "rogue helicopter pilot" - YouTube[/ame]

14. [quote name='"Hank Scorpio"']
    then why are you posting? why waste your time? get a life are you for cannabis or against cannabis? I have evidence on pro cannabis websites (ESPECIALLY this site) people ARE NOT FOR CANNABIS truth. in this topic too!

Ron Paul supported a Bill to Repeal Notice its not legalizing? It’s on the right track. WHO WHY IN THE FUCK ARE CANNABIS ACTIVISTS WANTING LEGALIZATION? AND WHY THE FUCK DONT RON PAUL CULT MEMBERS KNOW ABOUT RON PAUL CO-SPONSORING A BILL TO REPEAL but it still MAINTAINS THE POLCE STATE AT THE BORDER (CANNABIS PROHIBITION STAYS AT THE BORDER JUST NOT IN THE STATES)

We need repeal of an unconstitutional law that has filled our prisons with nonviolent cannabis users. The prohibition against marijuana was unconstitutional from its inception. We don’t want legalization of marijuana which leaves the government to control and regulate it.

Definition of CARTEL:

Rudolph Diesel who made the diesel engine to run on hemp fuel was found swimming with the fishes! Wide use of Rudolf Diesel’s engine would have made petroleum-based fuel obsolete. The idea was destroyed by marijuana prohibition after Rudolf Diesel’s death.

Medical marijuana is a scam because it discriminates and limits the public’s access to this harmless medicine that saves lives. Governments test hemp fields for THC as if it were dangerous, this is where disinformation causes more waste of time and energy. Nobody dies or suffers injury from THC.

READ BEFORE YOU ASSHOLES GET US ALL KILLED HOW CAN PEOPLE PROPAGATE WORLD WAR THREE WHEN MY VIDEO EXPOSES WW3 AS CONTROLLED THEY ARE ALL ON THE SAME TEAM[/quote]

Dude. Calm down. I like weed, but I'm sure as hell not reading that wall of text reply. I think you're kind of insane, but maybe you're right...who knows?