World Government Election Fraud 2012

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Hank Scorpio, Jan 28, 2012.

1. #1 Hank Scorpio, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
    This is politics im posting this where it belongs. Do your OWN research and check all the sources! Study History and laugh at the disinformation from the education system. Don’t let authority bully you around! My documentary is free. I am broke and work with the little tools I have, I’m not in this for money. Please be patient for the other part(s)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqA3kzTLx6k"]World Government Election Fraud 2012 Part 1 - YouTube[/ame]
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxCGHeZjpVk"]World Government Election Fraud 2012 Part 2 - YouTube[/ame]

This documentary World Government Election Fraud 2012 briefly covers many topics about government, politics, energy, sovereignty, sustainability and self sufficiency (not being dependent on the nanny state) to get everyone past the disinformation.

In 1893, The Imperial Parliament in London passed the Statutes Revision Act wherein Section 2 of the BNA Act 1867 was REPEALED. What was Section 2? It was the succession right of "successors and heirs" of Queen Victoria, the Kings and Queens of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland to become the Monarch of Canada after the death of Queen Victoria. Thus, it appears that ALL Kings and Queens of England who have reigned since 1901, the date of Victoria's death, are PRETENDERS and HOAXES.

We need repeal of an unconstitutional law that has filled our prisons with nonviolent cannabis users. The prohibition against marijuana was unconstitutional from its inception. We don’t want legalization of marijuana which leaves the government to control and regulate it. Thomas Jefferson was a hemp farmer. In early Colonial times people could pay their taxes with hemp!

Regulate: to govern or direct according to rule
    Control: to exercise restraining or directing influence over : (i.e. to regulate)
    Tax: to make onerous (troublesome/burdensome) and rigorous demands on

Legalization sounds like the corporate takeover of the cannabis industry via government legislation
    (over-taxation, over-regulation and over-control)

Definition of CARTEL:
    1: a written agreement between belligerent nations
    2: a combination of independent commercial or industrial enterprises designed to limit competition or fix prices
    3: a combination of political groups for common action

Example of CARTEL: a cartel of oil-producing nations that controls production and influences prices

Rudolph Diesel who made the diesel engine to run on hemp fuel was found swimming with the fishes! Wide use of Rudolf Diesel’s engine would have made petroleum-based fuel obsolete. The idea was destroyed by marijuana prohibition after Rudolf Diesel’s death.

1800 gallons of hemp ethanol per acre=42 barrels (42 gallons in a barrel)

half of the arable land in USA 235 million acres

235,000,000 x 42 = 9,870,000,000 barrels
    USA consumes ~ 7,008,900,000 barrels of oil every year

hemp is superior. :wave: Hemp strains with THC (cannabis) yield more look at how big the plants get vs the small hemp strain that harvests 1/8th ounce per stalk.

Cannabis needs to be exempted from all laws practically everywhere, the only way to put the cartels out of business is to allow the cultivation, processing, transportation, distribution, sales, trade, sharing, possession, consumption and use of cannabis (hemp) for industrial, medicinal, nutritional and recreational purposes repealed. Nobody has any right to restrict anyone, any age, a harmless plant safer than drinking water.

Medical marijuana is a scam because it discriminates and limits the public’s access to this harmless medicine that saves lives. Governments test hemp fields for THC as if it were dangerous, this is where disinformation causes more waste of time and energy. Nobody dies or suffers injury from THC.

The petrochemical-pharmaceutical cartel is very clever, and “they” will do anything to neutralize resistance to their genocidal practices. The best thing we can do is stay strong, vigilant, and support each other.

Until the 1930s most paint and varnishes were made with non-toxic hemp oil. Hemp paint provides superior coating because hemp oil soaks into and preserves wood, due to its high resistance to water. Hemp oil is a good base for non-toxic printing inks. Soy is currently made into inks, but soy ink requires more processing and takes longer to dry than hemp oil based inks.

Biodegradable hemp plastics could reduce landfill waste and display unique strength characteristics. Oil based plastics produce biproducts of sulfur and carbon monoxide and do not biodegrade.

CANADA IS A HOAX AND, THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT IS A DE FACTO USURPER OF GOVERNING POWERS AND A TREASONOUS FRAUD

Do you realize that Canada, like Australia, is a hoax, a fraud, a phony country and a commercial extortion racket?

And, do you realize that the Queen is little more than a pretender and a prostitute to the Pope's banksters relative to portraying herself as the Queen of Canada?

In many countries MANY laws need to be repealed. People complain about the unconstitutional patriot act then why isnt anyone promoting to repeal the law or are people too confortable just reporting on the bad news? regular light bulbs might be illegal in 2012? we need repeal of law no more mercury CFL bulbs. Theres barely any activism for repealing laws, legalization (corporate takeover of cannabis industry) is more popular than president obama.

Controlled opposition are preventing any real movement for justice or eco-peace from developing Al Gore and Bill Gates are perfect examples. A lot of people who follow mainstream media and watch TV see the disinfo in alternative media, that fuels their support for mainstream media=perpetual mind control. I know people that prove it. People aren’t recognizing the true conspiracy because of controlled opposition.

In politics, there always has to be a good guy, otherwise there would be a revolt overnight.
    Everyone has a certain role they must play. Good guys are put there as an aphrodisiac for
    the masses. In America or Canada, it is not hardcore oppressive to its people like other
    countries of the world. The illusion of freedom is the platform used to manipulate the people.

Never underestimate the cunning and cleverness of the conscienceless corporate oligarchy. Never underestimate the corporate rulers who finance politicians into power. Never underestimate the allegiance of their heirs and offspring to fulfilling the one world government agenda.

Over the centuries, the corporate oligarchy have lied, cheated, looted, polluted, slaughtered, tortured, conquered, enslaved and impoverished. They have masterminded and financed both sides of every war, every revolution and every movement.

Ron Paul wrote a book called The Case for Gold with Lewis Lehrman. Lew was a business partner with George W. Bush with his oil enterprise. He is a papal knight (Sovereign Military Order of Malta.) He was on the board of directors of The Project for a New American Century, the think tank a lot of “truthers” blame for being responsible for 9/11/2001. Ron Paul refuses to participate in a further investigation into the crimes of 9/11/2001. September 11, 2001 evidence suggests was one of the biggest gold heists in history WHO GAINS TO BENEFIT BUT THE ELITE? HEMP USED TO BE CURRENCY IN AMERICAN HISTORY. For any truther to ignore this means you have converted your time and energy to support the new (old) world order, now creating the world government. we need to turn things around RON PAUL SOUNDS LIKE GEORGE BUSH IN 2000. BUSH ADMITTED IT WAS THE BEST WAY TO KEEP PEOPLE IN THE SYSTEM. how many more lies and hate, where is the love?

Did you know that GCN the network which carries Alex Jones and Jeff Rense is an ABC affiliate? Yes, ABC as in the Disney-owned American Broadcasting Corporation the epitome of mainstream corporate media and home of propagandists such as Peter Jennings. It is well known that the CIA have been allowed by our past Presidents and members of the congress to operate through our News sources and media and do mind control experimentation on the public (Operation Mockingbird, MK ULTRA)
    Alex Jones Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor CIA DISINFORMATION Agent/Asset
    Alex Jones is CIA DISINFORMATION agent/asset of the continued Project Mockingbird and Jesuit Temporal Coadjutor and alternative Media Gatekeeper for the Vatican.

The connections are not few. Ron Paul is a tool of the Illuminati. Don’t tell me you didn’t know that. The Illuminati ALWAYS control both sides of the coin. It’s called Hegelian dialectic. Be your own leader.

Ron Paul, JBS, Catholicism, Reagan

The 'all caps' spelling is a code signifying that the slave has been pledged as a debtor in the bankruptcy of the Crown. All western nations were declared bankrupt in 1930. The deceit by government in teaching people to use the birth certificate name through the educational system makes all Canadians SUBJECT to the CROWN by changing our status to that of a FEUDAL SERF of the MIDDLE AGES. For several hundred years, the British Monarchy bestowed 'privileges' (falsely called rights) on 'subjects' (sometimes called 'citizens'), but this ceased with the 1930 bankruptcy.

Since that time, these 'privileges', including 'due process of law' has been slowly removed, and the 'slaves' have been subjected to increased forced extraction of their labour and life (life is time spent) by way of taxation and inflation of fiat counterfeit money. This is how people have been deprived of the protections of such documents as the Magna Carta 1225, the Habeas Corpus Act, the Bill of Rights, The Petition of Rights, and more recently, Diefenbaker's Canadian Bill of Rights.

The Romans had an expression for disobedient slaves, called "homo sacer", where the disobedient slave was deprived of all rights of due process of law. The disobedient slave could be murdered at will by "officers of Caesar" without any reprisal, just as modern police can murder people with their guns or tasers without fear of criminal justice, based upon their own testimony of right.

This is a deliberate act of HIGH TREASON against the People of Canada, as it results in the loss of the Creator bestowed rights of LIFE, LIBERTY and PROPERTY, and the right to a common law court (due process of law).

In 1933 the gold of the whole country had to be turned in to the banksters, and all government contracts in gold were canceled. This is bankruptcy.

This applies to the US as well. Unbeknown to many people, US Law is Admiralty law, just like in Canada and many other nations with our American style “Democracy”. All lawyers in the US have to pass the B.A.R (British Accrediting Registry) and pledge allegiance to a foreign power, becoming foreign agents, which in complete contradiction to the US constitution.

Notice the Gold fringe(border) around the Canadian Flag? That gold fringe signifies Admiralty Law. Our system of law was changed without the public’s knowledge. It was kept secret. This is fraud. People were allowed to believe this was just a decoration.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The Governor-General’s webpage told us that the office of Governor-General of Canada is ‘DE FACTO’, which in referring to government means that authority has been unlawfully usurped (assumed)

Role and Responsibilities of the Governor General: Governor General

DetaxCanada

CANADA

A
    COUNTRY
    WITHOUT
    A
    CONSTITUTION

A Factual Examination Of
    The Constitutional Problem
    http://www.detaxcanada.org/kuhl.htm

REPUBLIC vs DEMOCRACY http://www.detaxcanada.org/repub1.htm

THE TIME IS AT HAND
    TO COMPOSE AND ESTABLISH A
    CANADIAN MAGNA CARTA

TREASON
    Tyranny
    GeorgeWalkerBush.net - Bush Family Funded Hitler
    http://www.foia.cia.gov/2025/2025_Global_Governance.pdf

There is a wealth of knowledge to learn at the detax website.
    INTRODUCTION TO DETAX CANADA

Canada is a major DISASTER relative to the Rights Of Canadians. We have had a "PIRATE" and "IMPOSTER" de facto government in control of Canada since 1931. And, we have had a "PRETENDER" in the de facto position of Monarch of Canada since Queen Victoria's death in 1901. This pirate Federal government has direct control over the Provincial governments - thus making them also part of the GRAND hoax. A "de facto" government exists by usurpation. A Canadian Government document which relates the origins of the Canadian Constitution states that the present government "assumed" power in 1931. In relation to a government gaining sovereign powers, the word "assume" is synonomous with "usurp", according to the Webster Dictionary.

A "de jure" government is one emplaced by lawful methods and with the consent of the People. Have you ever heard of any lawful procedures - like a referendum, ever being voted upon by Canadians at any time in the past? Voting currently is voting for club officers. You must join the club (register to vote) to vote for anything in Canada.

There is even a "law" within the Canadian Criminal Code that may have been in place before 1931. Section 15 says: "No person shall be convicted of an offence in respect of an act or omission in obedience to the laws for the time being made and enforced by persons in de facto possession of sovereign power in and over the place where the act or omission occurs." If a "person" - a body without a freewill mind and subject to the de facto Crown is not subject to this de facto government, how much less would a freeman with Common Law Rights be subject to the "laws" of such a government?

By definition, "pirates" loot, rob, plunder and destroy. Through the complicity of this pirate government, the International Bankers have converted Canada into a subservient SLAVE STATE of their UNITED NATION'S "One World Government". The Bankers' USURY MONEY SYSTEM and the INCOME TAX is their "choke chain" control mechanism of Canada and the Canadian People.

This "IMPOSTER" government has turned over our National Parks and other large areas of land in Canada to the United Nations. The National Parks are now operated as private property requiring permission (for an ever increasing fee) for Canadians to make use and enjoy them. The mineral wealth of Canada, alone, makes it totally unnecessary for the need for user fees or other license requirements the Parks Service is imposing upon Canadians to use what is rightfully theirs.

Before we can conceivably do anything to counter this loss of our country and our sovereignty, we must become educated as to what are our heritage and our inherent rights. It is hoped that by getting the attention of Canadians through their being shown a method by which to get out of the income tax system would trigger a wider range of interest and promote some activity toward the process of doing something to correct the problems of our country. The QUESTION: Has the Canadian peoples' sense of moral and ethical responsibility deteoriated to; or, has it been driven to, a level below that which will prevent them from responding to a "wake up" call?

it is no great secret that those who control the fiction have their minions pose themselves as gurus of the patriot
    movement to plant 'red herring' diversions to take the truth seekers off the trail of the elitists, and divert them back into
    the corral of owned slaves. Some of these minions are ignorant of their being used and blinded by ego or plain greed.

2. + rep

Best read i've had in a long time.

3. Pandora is that way ->

4. ^ american?

5. I'll tell you what, you can't call Hank lazy, the man does his homework and presents his case. This is a whole lot to digest so I'll comment on it later

6. Pretty sure as soon as you bring up the Illuminati you're destined for Pandora's Box.

7. True but you could replace Illuminati with Bilderberg or Bohemian and it would be the same :laughing:

8. #8 Tripace, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 31, 2012
    The hemp oil part is inaccurate.

http://fuelandfiber.com/Hemp4NRG/Hemp4NRGRV3.htm

They can get about 15 gallons per acre on average, although some varieties have gotten up to 100 gallons, reportedly.

Bio diesel produced from the fibers is at a similar rate to the oil, depending on the production method, just check out that link, It's got a lot of good info.

9. Now prepare for the bombardment, as soon as anyone discredits him, he goes apeshit. Happens every time...:D

10. All I have to say is...

TL;DR!

:wave:

11. I agree, just scanned through it and saw the part about hemp for fuel, instantly recognized it as being way off realistic numbers, and that was enough for me.

OP is cuckoo for cocopuffs:hippie:

12. [quote name='"Tripace"']

I agree, just scanned through it and saw the part about hemp for fuel, instantly recognized it as being way off realistic numbers, and that was enough for me.

OP is cuckoo for cocopuffs:hippie:[/quote]

I skimmed it....that was enough for me.

13. How are the Kings and Queens of England "hoaxes" and "pretenders"?

Just want more clarification on this point that seemed unexplained.

Canada, as well as 54 other independant nations, are part of the Commonwealth of Nations. This grouping of countries isn't a political union. Canada is also one of the Commonwealth Realms, who recognise the Queen of England, Elizabeth II, as their monarch and head of state. However, this is largely just a ceremonial role. The Queen is, at least in title, the supreme govenor but the countries operate parliamentary democracy and therefore it is they, the lower house of each individual parlement, who dictate when she intervenes.

Why does this mean she is trying to usurp the Canadian peoples right to self governance? Its not like the Commonwealth is a big secret, there are track games held every four years declaring its existance...

14. I saw the OP's name and that was enough for me...:D

15. oh boy..

gonna subscribe to his one..

well Hank..

if this is the case, then your fancy Illuminati suck pretty bad being that RP keeps losing primaries. Tell them to step their game up already!

they changed the law and then added he gold fringe to the flag?

or did the addition of the gold fringe automatically enact the law?

16. #16 Grizmoblust, Jan 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 28, 2012
    All I know is that he's against the gov. I'm okay with that.

Until he brought up that Ron Paul is a tool. Well, I'm not too happy about that, hank. It's quite funny that mass media, and the gov are trying shut him down before he spreads liberty. It's you that fails to understand his policy and his ideology. He doesn't like the gov as well. And yet, you call him a tool. That just pisses me off, including other people who supports Ron Paul. Do me and other a favor and study Ron Paul before you spread false information. I admire that you are working hard to spread the truth but half truth doesn't work, and you're spreading bias, just like the gov. In fact, I think the gov wants you to do what they wanted you do, talk about conspiracy theories on Illuminati and all.

Again, RON PAUL IS NOT A GOD DAMN TOOL. He's a LIBERTARIAN. Get your fact straight.

17. go drink some more fluoride, sheep!

18. No no. Ron Paul is being used by the illuminati as a disinformation tool to show that the illuminati actually doesn't exist while the illuminati controlled media ignores the illuminati tool to prop up the other candidates, all of which are also illuminati tools, to establish a new world order (that is already in effect and is controlled by the illuminati) to keep doing the same things that are already happening.

And people say smoking weed will make you paranoid.

I tried to read through the OP but its so disorganized I don't even know what he's talking about. Election fraud, illuminati, Canada isn't a real country, what the fuck?

19. Fine! I'll drink a gallon of fluoride. It won't harm me because the gov says so! WAKE UP, you sheep. GOV IS GOOD FOR YOU. Anybody who advocate freedom is a TERRORIST! Do you want terrorist steal your home, jobs, education?!

20. MMMM FLUORIDE!!!

[​IMG]