Spartacus:Vengeance

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by HighSchool, Jan 28, 2012.

1. Too bad he has to die as per history, same with Spartacus, he and all his slaves were eventually defeated by Pompey.

2. Spoilers bro! :p

I think next season is definitely gonna be the last, idk how their ranks are supposed to swell if romans are surrounding mount vesuvius, but I'm sure they'll figure it out.

3. By Jupiters cock...

The season finale = epicest of epic proportions....

4. Truth.

So many good characters lost though =(

The Lucretia thing was fuckin NUTS. won't spoil it for anyone that hasn't watched, but wow... Go watch that shit if you havent.

5. yo season finale was siccckckckckckckckkk

itd be dope if the writers changed history and made it so spartacus was successful in his mission, that would mean more episodes!

6. ALL of them were nuts.

SPOILER

Lucretia and Illythia both died at the same time because their stories were intertwined.

and I am glad Mira died, she had nothing to her other than looks.

They are already filming a new season, or at least getting ready to. You can find an article on huffingtonpost.

7. " I don't like storylines, just action" says the guy with an anime sig

8. Best episode yet. We'll see whats good with another thread when next season starts, it'll be nice to see this one blow up when someone catches up to the end of Vengeance. So many OH SHIT! moments.

Oenomaus... Spartacus shoulda taken care of that fucking Egyptian when he had the chance.

9. Fuckin holy shit was that a crazy episode...definitely didnt see all that coming

RIP Oenomaus

10. Just wondering what other's thoughts are on Ilythia. Dead or alive? I was a little confused, did Lucretia cut the baby out of her? Or is Ilythia still alive and just passed out at the end?

I wanna see more of them proper Roman titties in season 3!

11. I wonder how many people died in this episode..I count 5 main plot characters

12. She is dead.

Both of them are gone for good, because their stories intertwined the director/writer felt it best the end together as well.

Seppia and Varinius in Episode 9

Glaber
    Ilithyia
    Lucretia
    Ashur
    Oenomaus
    Mira

In Episode 10

13. The finale was fucking insane! I loved when Naevia and Ashur fought.

Im glad they're coming back for one more season, I was hoping they would. Im kind of sad Mira and Oenomaus died though though :(

14. 99.9% sure Lucretia gave her the ol c-section. You could see when Ilythia was crawling on the floor she was leaving a blood trail.

+Lucretia had the knife in her hands when walking towards Ilythia in the bed, but the scene cut off so cant be completely sure.

Wow I hope no one reads this page of the thread before watchin the series... spoilers galore.

15. this show is so fucked up i love it :hello:

16. This show still good? I stopped watching after Blood and Sand, didn't see any Gods of the Arena. Should I just start watching Vengeance?

17. Yup it's still good..lots of gods of the arena story goes into vengeance so you should probably watch that first..nothing will be as good as the first season but they come real close

18. This. You definitely need to watch Gods of the Arena to follow along in Vengeance.

19. Season finale was insane, this show blows my mind.