Spartacus:Vengeance

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by HighSchool, Jan 28, 2012.

1. ye def good episode

asher being badass, raping the guards and that dumb widow bitch, and forming a team damn

glaber is badass too now, seems he changed persona after tasting his first murder

spartacus is becoming boring, something needs to happen with those people

and crixus is still my favorite character

2. Its so obvious that temple they're staying at is going to get attacked, or they'll have a fight in the forest in front of it.

The writers are taking things very slow I think HighSchool is right in that there could be another season if they wanted. If not a whole 12 episode season, a 6 episode one.

3. What the fuck mannn!!!!

Just finished the episode where Crixus gets killed off. That dude was carrying the show on his back.

Now its just...meh, I think ill wait till the seasons over then just marathon it on a lazy Sunday.

4. WHAT THE FUCK?:eek::mad:

Was there a leak of episode 7 somewhere?

SOURCES!?

Fuck, I know hes supposed to die leading his guys and shit but I was hoping they'd amass a bigger group and drag it out to another season before they did that. Damn, I hope you're wrong bro.

5. #45 bwood, Mar 6, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2012
    Wait what....

I thought he met his end in the mines when they were saving that black chick.

Im still a handful of episodes behind so im really fucking confused now. I thought I was talking about something that happened a couple weeks ago, but I might have been so stoned I confused some random red shirt with Crixus.

Edit:I thought he died at the end of the mine episode. Thats what I get for going in a thread when im not completely caught up.

6. Oh, thank god. :D Yeah, Ashur definitely just knocks him out.

7. This show trolled me so fucking hard.

I had watched that ending and then the next episode all the way up to about 5 minutes before when they reveal Crixus was still alive.

I dont think ive ever been trolled by a tv show as hard as this right here.

8. I have to say that this is some good TV, but new Spartacus is just not the same without Andy Whitfield. That guy had real screen presence, can't put my finger on it, but it's definitely not the same without him.

RIP Andy Whitfield, he died way too young, coulda been a screen legend.

9. show is really good right now

10. Fuck to Yes!

Just finished episode 7, and oh boy.

I thought for sure Spartacus was gonna come up on the caravan, then when Glaber got interrupted fucking and they cut to the dead romans I thought Agron and his boys where the ones that attacked it, but Gannicus? What a curve ball. Now Spartacus and Ilithyia probably gonna duke it out, and who knows, maybe baby Spartacus will be born before next season.

11. ye those two bitches lucretia and illthythia are instigators lol, not to mention sluts also lmao

the best scene was when spartacus sliced that big dude's face off and his brain fell out i was like damn spartacus dont fuck around hahaha

12. this is my favorite show on tv right now. followed by shameless and eastbound & down.

spartacus is just so entertaining, its one of the few shows ill download each episode week by week.

what does everyone think is going to happen in the next episode where spartacus and glabber are talking?

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=886tKskVpqQ[/ame]

13. shit was crazy this show keeps getting better and better

14. Here comes the big battle, lets see what important characters get killed off next episode =P

You know its gotta happen.

15. i want those two homos to die, like seriously, stop making out and kick some ass, damn homos

16. So I have starz and when I go to watch the show, everything is in fucking spanish and impossible to change. These incompetent corporate dicks drive me to pirate it. Why pay money for choppy low quality streams in the wrong language when I could pirate it in high def in 20 minutes problems free.

Just finished the episode with Gannicus. How about that amphibious assault though, that shit had me on the edge of my seat adrenaline pumping for a good 30 minutes. It felt like a military recruitment commercial for a bit in the beginning.

Im no doctor but isnt diving into shit water the last thing you would want to do with fresh open wounds. :confused_2:

17. It's ancient Rome dude. Most likely there would have been a lot more m on m sex going on that they dont show in the series.

Rome had strange views on sexuality. For example, for many it was considered better and more honarable to sleep with a young attractive guy and have him as a lover than be with an ugly/average woman.

In Roman culture, basically as long as you were the one doing the fucking and not being fucked, it was still honorable and no one cared about it.

18. LOL yea I wouldn't want to either. But maybe people back then had higher tolerances to shit like that.
    No pun intended.
    I mean the show has shown people just shitting in the streets, etc. so maybe their immune systems are more used to it.

19. I dunno about that.... I think we live 40 years longer on average because we don't do that stuff anymore.

I dont like the new spartacus, the original was way better ashame he died.

20. of course we live longer. But I think people back then would have been more hardened to that type of life and enviornment.

Take a person from nowadays and make them do the type of manuel work, hard labor that a lot of slaves were doing back then, on top of exposure, bacteria, etc. I dont think the average person from our time would be able to survive back then.