Best Handheld Vaporizer?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Stealf, Jan 25, 2012.

1. #81 Yosh139, Mar 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2013
    It's basically the concept of lifting up the glass a millimeter or two from the holes inside the element to not block them as much as the glass does. I'll take a picture when I can, but currently there are two screens in my Solo. One inside the glass stem (as to control particulates) and one that has the concept of this, except I don't have the money and time to machine a disk like that so a simple SS screen will work perfectly. :wave:

Double Edit: Here is my bowl.

[​IMG]

2. No free grinder came):

3. Same happened to him, they ended up giving him a 4pc metal grinder.

Contact PIU and harass them about their mess up! :wave:

4. If its sitting in the bottom it isn't lifting it by any noticeable amount (the width of a screen isn't even remotely close to 1mm), its just decreasing airflow. My Solo bowl looks identical to that picture and I certainly have no increase in airflow. I find the screen keeps my unit cleaner, and by chance I think it increases conduction when kept upright (stem upside down).

The Solo160 deal says it does, contact them and I'm sure they'll do you right.

5. Turn the solo up to 7 and you wont need any other vaporizer again.

6. I have and love my Solo, but nooo way does Solo at 7 replace my other vaporizers.

7. Yea the Solo at 7 is good for herb, but it might not be hot enough for oil, etc

8. Vapebong with the eq is better than the solo. Solo is insanely efficient and convenient though

9. I've actually tried vaping hash out of my Solo, it worked quite nicely and got me very baked :smoking:

10. Add me to the club!

My Arizer Solo just arrived..  Already a pretty experienced vaper, I own an SSV and used to have an MFLB before it was stolen.. 

Anyways, just "christened" it with some beautiful ganja, this thing is amazing.  Only thing that scares me is how easy the drawstem could break.  What are you other solo owners using for a case when bringing it places?  I definitely want to bring it with me on hotel trips, car rides etc.

11. Jesus, you guys are vaping at 7?

I just almost barely started to toast my buds at level 4 heat..  I wonder why?

12. Umm... The last reply to this thread was a year ago. And you revived it why? Lol

Sent from my Speak and Spell

13. Iolite whspr. Powered by butane. Works awesome. Lifetime warranty. I have the mflb. It's cool but it's more of a coffee table piece. Not something to carry around. The iolite has a gas chamber that holds enough for 3-4 bowls. Very happy with it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Hummm??  What?

[​IMG]

15. Sorry I was talking to Jake, the guy above you.

Sent from my Speak and Spell

16. Search the forum before posting all your doing is creating yet more clutter I can go pull out 20+ threads about the same exact thing.