little tiny white things on balls

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by NorCalPiff, Jan 24, 2012.

1. the worst is when they get all red and puffy, then they puss up, and crust over, and then like a month later, they come back, wtf?

2. [quote name='"brody15"']the worst is when they get all red and puffy, then they puss up, and crust over, and then like a month later, they come back, wtf?[/quote]

....I'm about to get sick.

3. This thread really put a frown on my face.. :(

Edit: Disturbing. (the replies)

4. At least you didn't feel compelled to:

Fordyce's spot - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Caution - Scrotal-image overload. :cry:

(Takes a deep breath and smiles) - Ahhh... Wikipedia... What would we do without you?

5. I pop em.

Fuck it, some of them get huge.

6. Leave them alone dude. you're not supposed to force those things out. If they're empty, and you let them clog with sweat, then you're gonna have a fat zit on your junk. Have fun with that.

7. [​IMG]

pretty sure this was the look on my face as i read this thread

8. I'm scarred for life.
    No one wants to hear about the pimples on your nutsack.

9. [​IMG]

10. Lol. You walked into a thread with this title; what did you expect?

"I've been playing tennis a lot lately, and there are these small white spots forming on my balls. It's affecting bounce and spin dynamics of the flight path. Anyone else have experience with these white spots on balls, and how has it affected your game? Is there a way to remove them or should I just buy new balls? I'm using Dunlop GrandPrix XD, should I switch to Wilson or Taylor? Will they have fewer white spots on them?"

11. NorCalPiff / NorCalPiff Threads -- always entertaining.

12. OMG that literally sounds like my fucking dream i would do anything i meen ANYTHING to have my junk loaded up with FAT zits to blow up! sometimes iw ish i had herpes to poke out!

13. Its normal..... if you have AIDS..

14. [​IMG]

Courtesy of memegenerator.net

Oh... watermark beat me to it lol

15. What's with the second picture lol! I'm frightened. Seriously, i feel bad for girls, how do you even get near that. I'm now disgusted, even with my own balls.

16. NorCalPiff...:laughing:

MY LAWDDD.