Mr. Postmans overgrown closet grow

Discussion in 'Marijuana Grow Journals' started by Mister Postman, Jun 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ^^ Yup welcome to my grow diary LOL... All the good shit is contained here in. I didn\'t start out growing the way I do now, and this journal shows the progression, and changes I made throughout my way.

But ya know, I didn\'t start running fully organic until about halfway through this journal which luckily for you anyway coincides with the start of my journal over at icmag.. The condensed version LOL, and from the point I started growing fully organic, but even that is a pretty good read, and if you don\'t read it through you won\'t catch some of the things I changed along the way for the better.
    http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=56475&page=1&pp=15

anyone else catch this [​IMG]
    http://forum.grasscity.com/general-feedback/174310-gallery-pic-deletions.html

2. I\'ve stuck around helping for the most part Tbug, just have not been uploading pics, or keeping the journal since that issue.

I will for the most part continue my journals over at icmag. Not for the reason being \"to little, to late\", but for the fact my journals are running there now, and for the grower a place like IC offers a lil more security, and a larger group of growers which equals more knowledge/experience contained throughout the site.. I\'m always learning something new there, or coming up with new ideas to try myself. Icmag is certainly a site for growers, which makes sense as it was created by growers/breeders/seed distributors (no sales of anything just a mj grow site) specifically for that reason. growing/breeding, and nothing more. The delete button would never have went missing for so long over there, for the simple fact we all play a similar game, and security issues brought forward would have never fell on deaf ears (pm\'s), and would never have become personal as it did, and put on the back burner like it was....

Change is good though, and grasscity forums offers many things icmag does not. I enjoy the rec forums here much more then over there, so I will continue to contribute to both forums, but after 100 some odd pages of journal it\'s safe to say I will not start back up this journal again LOL But will continue to help out here when I can...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.