Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many grams in $60 of weed?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Mellohead, Jan 23, 2012.

1. i am loling at reggie

2. [quote name='"Kroptonik"']it depends on where you live, anywhere from 3.5-6 grams for 60 bucks...[/quote]

This.

3. $60 is 7grams of high grade stuff for me.

4. Well how much did you pay for the fat 8th? Should be 40-50 for an 8th of dank, so I'd say 4-7grams. 7 if you have a good connect and cheap area, 4 if you don't haha.

5. An 1/8 (3.5 grams) of good nugs. 1/4 of mids for 50 beans

6. in the uk 60 dollars = 40 pound 3.5-4.2

7. For 60 dollars normally and eighth or so 4 grams is damn good I suppose

8. 3.5 grams is what I get here for $60.

9. My local clinic has a deal right now for 1/2 ounce for $60 haha top shelf too..

10. Down here thats 6-8 grams of mids

11. [quote name='"iCheetos"']A solid 5 grams where I'm at[/quote]

Your getting ripped off my friend

12. i should be able to get atleast 8g, im picking up a quarter O for 50 bucks tonight

13. 7 grams of kush for me, from ontario :smoke:

14. I can get 4gs of good dank for 60. 3.5 for medical

15. your logic is backwords, the question should be how much is 1/8th of (high/low/mids) lol

16. half ounce of reggie or 14 grams

or

about 5 grams of dat dour

18. Well it seems your a dirty little bastard

19. Here in Washington, that's 6 grams of dank usually. Dispensaries here and if you can get it from the source will do deals as well. $55-$60 quarters are fairly common as well. Obviously, it's going to be different depending on location.