Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

What should i smoke out of?

• Please log in to reply

ReflexezMMG

ReflexezMMG

Bong Rips To Tha Dome.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts
i just got this "new" glass bowl (spoon) today, and i also have my old bong.
what would you smoke out of? New Glass Bowl vs Old Bong i've been using for a while.

Similar Topics: What should i smoke out of?     x

ninjaman142

ninjaman142

• Registered Upgraded
  • 356 posts
try hitting the new peice and if ur healthy go hit some bong

JV420

JV420

That Kush.

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,030 posts
You got a new bowl, smoke with that at least a few times. Use whatever device you feel like using.

Or use an old crack pipe so you get the resin from that and get super ultra mega stoned.

Fuzzybutt

Fuzzybutt

• Registered Upgraded
  • 186 posts
Pics or it didn't happen... Lol jk new glass man! Why would you buy something new and not use it?

ReflexezMMG

ReflexezMMG

Bong Rips To Tha Dome.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Pics or it didn't happen... Lol jk new glass man! Why would you buy something new and not use it?

i'm askin this because like my new piece hits harsh kinda and my bong its smooth.

whysguys

whysguys

pot smoker extraordanaire

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
You have to christen your new piece and name it. After that use whatever you want. usually bongs are used for staying in the same place, usually at your house, and pipes are for traveling for quick on the go toking. bongs usually hit nicer too.:smoke:

AdamStoner308

AdamStoner308

• Registered Upgraded
  • 465 posts

You have to christen your new piece and name it. After that use whatever you want. usually bongs are used for staying in the same place, usually at your house, and pipes are for traveling for quick on the go toking. bongs usually hit nicer too.:smoke:

That's why I got my bubbler! A portable water filtered smoking device. I named her Bubblebeam but to get back to the point, I would use the new piece if you want to take your time getting pretty stoned. I always like sitting around smoking a bowl nice and slowly. But if it's giving rough hits I would just smoke whatever I preferred :) Or have a bowl of bong AND your new piece!

ReflexezMMG

ReflexezMMG

Bong Rips To Tha Dome.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

That's why I got my bubbler! A portable water filtered smoking device. I named her Bubblebeam but to get back to the point, I would use the new piece if you want to take your time getting pretty stoned. I always like sitting around smoking a bowl nice and slowly. But if it's giving rough hits I would just smoke whatever I preferred :) Or have a bowl of bong AND your new piece!

alright say you have about a little bit but a gram left, would you pack the whole gram or split it half a g so you could get 2 bowl packs?

WasntMeh

WasntMeh

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 326 posts
Smoke the new peace man, Whenever I buy a peace I always rush home to use it. I smoke out of my bong the most, but I still smoke every week from the old glass spoon ive had for years now.

ReflexezMMG

ReflexezMMG

Bong Rips To Tha Dome.

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 65 posts

Smoke the new peace man, Whenever I buy a peace I always rush home to use it. I smoke out of my bong the most, but I still smoke every week from the old glass spoon ive had for years now.

yeah i smoked the new piece, and i got pretty stoned off 2 bowl packs.

WasntMeh

WasntMeh

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 326 posts
^^^ thats what its all about

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users