How do you De-calcify your "Pineal Gland"?

Discussion in 'Science and Nature' started by BLVCK ANGEL, Jan 22, 2012.

1. Why can't they be one in the same?

2. Because third eye alludes to mystical mumbo jumbo.

3. Just to help clear this up, if anyone will wish to believe me that is, here is the deallio.

There is a major energy center (chakra/spheroi) called the ajna chakra or in the Greek mysteries the Nous Ochema (literally consciousness vehicle) at the Pineal gland. There are then 3 other centers surrounding it that sort of work in conjunction with this center, one of them being a major center and the other 2 being sub-centers. One is what people might refer to as the third eye, close to between the brows extending from the Pituitary gland (not the pineal), then another at the top of the head in the space where the fontanelles meet (major center), and then last but not least at the Medulla at the base of the skull called in english the Gate of Hekate.

Likewise in the Egyptian Mystery schools the center at the pineal gland was called the Sahu, but the Egyptians weren't a very wordy people so you aren't going to find much information on that. You actually won't find anything really with the Greek terms either lol. Unfortunately the Sanskrit terms, and incomplete knowledge thereof came to the public and thus people with incomplete understanding made false assumptions into false systems and books, so that is the reason for so much importance placed on this "third eye". It is there, but it does not serve the function people think it does, nor have the importance of focusing on it that people think it does. You will feel stirrings there in the beginning depending on the kind of meditations one does, but it is only because you are flushing energy through the higher chakras for basically the first time in your life lol. I felt pressure in the location almost 24/7 for about 2 months straight early on, was really annoying after awhile haha. Books that say you need to awaken the lower centers first are full of it, you are constantly flushing energy through them with your worldly desires and activities.

But I've gotten a bit too far off topic. So there you go, some knowledge of the "third eye".

• Like Like x 1
  4. QED, blades.

5. According to you yeah.

The 3rd Eye isn't seen as a literal 3rd Eye in between your eyes its a metaphorical one. So why can't that "mystical mumbo jumbo" be represented by your Pineal Gland? A gland that is key during the activation of hallucinogens and dreams? Not to mention its quite literally a 3rd Eye for multiple ancient species of creatures that populate the Earth.

6. Why do you insist on giving it a fucking nickname? It's the pineal gland.

7. I lol'ed

But Tris just gave a great explanation...

8. you need to use the better fluoride, they put that bad one in water, its calcium fluoride or something? idk there is two molecules and ones good for you and ones the bad one

taking the goodone is supposed to fix it

9. He gave a spiritualists explanation in a scientific forum.

10. That's OP's fault lol shoulda put this in the spiritual section since the topic of the thread was that

11. What's spiritual about the pineal?:confused:

12. Well he thinks de-calcifying it will give him some sort of spiritual boost as you can tell by use context clues lol

He wants to get it de-calcified by 12/21/12 and he thought he could do it by sun gazing...

13. What a fucking poor straw man, dude.

OP asked a question about de-calcifying his pineal. That's it. Who cares what his ulterior motives are? It's other people making it a spiritualist discussion.

14. Why don't we find out from OP himself, I can guarantee he cares about it for reasons people are addressing and appreciates just those answers, and that is what matters, not what you think he wants addressed.

Last I checked you bring scientific assumption and general atheist assholism into the S/P forums all the time when spiritual things are being discussed. You straight troll spiritual threads but want to cry about someone posting about the actual topic cuz of the sub forum name. Hypocrite much?

Who are the people contributing to the OP's question, people giving various answers, or you complaining like you love to do? You are the one going completely off topic, it's the science sub-forum, not the "whine about people posting on topic" forum.

15. #75 DirtySix, Feb 12, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2012
    The thread is titled pretty clearly. His intentions are clear, but his inquiry is scientific.

Namecalling for no reason? Interesting. But we all know what to do about that.

I've contributed a bit to this thread regarding scientific facts. You've been rambling on about chakras.

So what point was there to your post other than an extended ad hom?

16. Bro, sometimes, you just gotta do this thing called letting go...

17. #77 DirtySix, Feb 12, 2012
    Bro, sometimes you gotta do this thing called making sense.

You're wrong. Simple as that.

Edit: How are you going to tell me to let go of anything when Tris is the one bringing up past bullshit simply because I pointed out this isn't the forum to be rambling about chakras and other philosophical noise. God damn.

18. :smoke::smoke::hippie:

19. #79 1Trismegistus1, Feb 12, 2012
    I wouldn't call it past so much as ongoing. You really need to chill, your qigong must not be very effective. You seem to be unable to allow anyone to express an opinion contrary to your own, even in fields you know nothing about besides your own created assumptions that you want so badly to be fact that you feel the need to come off in a douchey manner to convey that "you're right they're wrong", as if being civil without aggressive undertones is impossible.

20. Really dude? Don't stare into the damn sun yer gonna fuck yer eyes up!