Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Butane honey oil odor

• Please log in to reply

heedtheweed

heedtheweed

Cuz, it'll stone ya....

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
Does butane honey oil smell like weed when smoked? What part of weed make it smell all skunky and fresh? Is it the resin/ thc itself? because if it is honey oil should have a powerful odor.

tgsk85

tgsk85

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
Yeah the stuff I smoked smelled funny (but it didn't smell too funny). I can't remember how it smelled exactly. The last time I had access to it was in December and I only smoked it once. I remember it made the weed taste like shit. Sorry I couldn't be of anymore help. Try letting it air out. You could just have excess solvents in the batch you bought/made.

Ars moriendi

Ars moriendi

Hermione's Slave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,725 posts
if you use clean butane cans not that red logoed shit you find every (ros something?)

you want colibri and simialr euro like products that don't let any nasty extras slip in if they can avoid it

it'll have a carmel warmed to 90-100 degrees so its sort of soupy but very smooth

you'll wanna hot knife or vaporized it on herb or something like rosehips tea (unbagged rosehips is best)

its a different smell but potheads (current anyway) would know that hint of mary janes fine scent

heedtheweed

heedtheweed

Cuz, it'll stone ya....

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 44 posts
what if i took some bho put it in 99% alcohol. Can I dip a black and mild cigar in the alcohol like a sherm/wet/pcp? Will the strong black and mild odor be strong enough to cover the fine marijuana odor? If not is there any type of odors I can add to the cigar that will mask the smell? If so would I be able to take a black and mild and get high in front of my parents without them noticing?

Ars moriendi

Ars moriendi

Hermione's Slave

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,725 posts
maybe but you're better off doing a hookah then

fruit flavors will mask it just use a tiny bit of water above the downtsem

the charcoal will protect your bho for a vapor like effect mixed with almost no nicotine

I'd say go with a steel hookah...silver downstems usually note something above the crap brass they use on many and they sell glass bowls on some sites for them

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users