Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Vaporizer Debate

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by muaythaipride, Jun 15, 2006.

1. I live in a criminalized state. Does that mean I can't order a vaperorizer online and have it shipped to me? Also If I can't then how do I get one? Can you make one?

2. Vaporizers are shipped as aromatherapy devices, and are packed in plain wrappers.
    You can get one in an "incense shop"....
    Yes you can make one.. Google "Light Bulb Vape"

3. I have also heard of vaporizer being shipped as floral diffuses. As for grinders you can ship them as hand mills. I 've played around with alot of different phrasing and I'd agree with the previous post, aroma therapy seems to be the most common and easiest to use.

My quick question to add to this debate is how long can you leave vapor in a extreme bag or volcano bag before it goes bad? I've seen alot of talk about this online but never a concise answer:hello:

Doctor Vapor Vaporizer Store
    Doctor Vapor's | Blog

4. after 15 minutes, it has cooled, and has formed oil beads in the bag, and part of the vapor still remains. It could have some visible properties after 30 minutes, but its effectiveness will continuously diminish.
    "goes bad" is a relative term... and could mean deteriorated (which begins right away)...
    or greatly reduced due to the vapor condensing on the wall.
    "Goes bad" implies staleness, and not fit to be used. There will be some useful vapor in a bag for a long time, and it will never be "bad".. just weaker and weaker... until it has all condensed on the walls.

5. Thanks for the video going to make a lightbulb vape tonight! Thanks bro