Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

Hash firecrackers

• Please log in to reply

TheRealMcgee

TheRealMcgee

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 251 posts
Hey, anyone else ever make hash firecrackers? One time me and a buddy put about a gram of hash on two graham crackers with nutella and put it in tinfoil. Then we put in the oven at 300 degrees for 23 minutes then ate them. For the first hour we thought we wasted a good amount of hash, but soon we started going up and up and up. Never been that high in my life, it lasted a strong 8 hours, could not even get off the couch because the sensation of falling was so strong.

Anyone else ever try this?

Similar Topics: Hash firecrackers     x

Klauck

Klauck

• Registered Upgraded
  • 752 posts
I qould never waste hash on crackers... Prob make a oil with it for some cheesecake:) sounds yummy now im craving it haha

Guest_CDub 2 Trill_*

Guest_CDub 2 Trill_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

I qould never waste hash on crackers... Prob make a oil with it for some cheesecake:) sounds yummy now im craving it haha

OP clearly didn't waste hash if he was High for 8hours:confused:

TheRealMcgee

TheRealMcgee

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 251 posts

OP clearly didn't waste hash if he was High for 8hours:confused:

Haha yes, I think i was much higher from eating it then i would've been from smoking it!

fungus

fungus

Licensed User

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 64 posts

Hey, anyone else ever make hash firecrackers? One time me and a buddy put about a gram of hash on two graham crackers with nutella and put it in tinfoil. Then we put in the oven at 300 degrees for 23 minutes then ate them. For the first hour we thought we wasted a good amount of hash, but soon we started going up and up and up. Never been that high in my life, it lasted a strong 8 hours, could not even get off the couch because the sensation of falling was so strong.

Anyone else ever try this?

I just came across a nice big slab of some blonde bubble hash, so I figured I have enough to try this. I only put .65g on a firecracker. It's funny, I did the EXACT SAME temperature and time that you did, without reading this thread first. Minced my hash into very tiny pieces with a razor blade. I used two ritz crackers though, with peanut butter smeared on both of them. Put the hash on one of the peanut butter crackers, sandwiched them together and put a sealing dab of peanut butter on the outer edge. Wrapped in aluminum foil. Much easier on the lungs, and a much nicer buzz. Will be trying this again for sure.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users