Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

drug test help (not marijuanna)

• Please log in to reply

smokeheavy420

smokeheavy420

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
I have been awaiting a drug and alcohol evaluation for court, which involves a drug test I should pass for marijuanna (it isnt a lab test) but last night i took 8mg of zanaflex which is a muscle relaxant, not realizing how soon my drug test is. (which is friday morning) I will have about 52 hours after the pills. I have searched everywhere even Erowid and cant find very much information on it. I thank anyone for there help

Sorry mods if this is in the wrong forum please move it to the correct if it is,

Thanks,
Smokeheavy420

Coir

Coir

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 10 posts

I have been awaiting a drug and alcohol evaluation for court, which involves a drug test I should pass for marijuanna (it isnt a lab test) but last night i took 8mg of zanaflex which is a muscle relaxant, not realizing how soon my drug test is. (which is friday morning) I will have about 52 hours after the pills. I have searched everywhere even Erowid and cant find very much information on it. I thank anyone for there help

Sorry mods if this is in the wrong forum please move it to the correct if it is,

Thanks,
Smokeheavy420

I doubt the test'll turn-up with anything about zanaflex man.

BlazinDazon

BlazinDazon

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 1,469 posts
Two things, One Im not sure if they can test for it or would, something like xanax or valium would be more likely.

The other is its all most garuenteed that its water soluble, weed is one of the few things that is fat instead of water soluble. That would mean you just need to drink alot water and urinate alot to clean it out.

But with three days, if it was anything but daily usage then it will most likely be out of your system anyways.

So Id say just drink enough water (don't need to go overkill) and don't worry youll be fine, even in the unlikely event that it is tested for.

Oh yea, btw I used to take flexeril which is also a muscle relaxent, got taken to lab tests and never heard anything about it. (I had it prescibed to me for sleep aid)
  • DankNugz420 likes this

DankNugz420

DankNugz420

wheres my lighter?

• Old School
  • 535 posts

Two things, One Im not sure if they can test for it or would, something like xanax or valium would be more likely.

The other is its all most garuenteed that its water soluble, weed is one of the few things that is fat instead of water soluble. That would mean you just need to drink alot water and urinate alot to clean it out.

But with three days, if it was anything but daily usage then it will most likely be out of your system anyways.

So Id say just drink enough water (don't need to go overkill) and don't worry youll be fine, even in the unlikely event that it is tested for.

Oh yea, btw I used to take flexeril which is also a muscle relaxent, got taken to lab tests and never heard anything about it. (I had it prescibed to me for sleep aid)

damn. lucky, i love flexeril :D:D:D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users