Spartacus Vengeance

Discussion in 'Television/Internet TV/VOD/DVD' started by bwood, Jan 20, 2012.

1. Holy fuck thanks man!

Great show, hard getting used to the knew guy but this season is going to be sweet.

2. Lol, it looks like a damn cartoon on my laptop. I really hope it's better on tv.

Why do I feel like the show is ruined without whitfield?

3. Well the new guy sorta looks like Whitfield albeit a gayer looking Spartacus. I'm only 7 mins in so can't compare any deeper

4. #5 TesseLated, Jan 22, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 22, 2012
    lol^ loved that show....too bad about the new guy (yes, def gayer...)

5. I hope I can get used to this new guy. This new season should be good, I can't wait.

6. Fuck, R.I.P the other guy he was made for that role and was the tits in it. This guy look like a tool

7. thanks for the info!!!!!!

8. Oh shit I didn't know he died, last I heard he was getting better. Shit I feel sorry for his family, think he had 2 young kids.

9. I watched this last night and was completely disappointed. I know it would of been hard to pull off without the original, but this just felt like crap. They made him like a pretty boy and just didn't make a good Spartacus to me.

10. Back in like September I think. The show probably could of died with him.

11. Damn, that was a fine lookin' man...good actor too.....enjoy life while you have it people....you just may be next

12. [quote name='"Mantikore"']

Back in like September I think. The show probably died with him.[/quote]

Ya, they should have just fast forwarded it to the next generation and had a completely different story line. This new guy isn't going to be able to hold my expectations.

13. The actor wasnt that bad but he didnt do Andy justice at all.

He looks like a high schooler that just started lifting weights. Andy was already on that gladiator size status.

that was some fucking surprise with zombie Lucretia.

14. It said the main actor does cancer just came out of nowhere and kills him. I'm going to watch thr new season now optimistically.