Titanium Nails.

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by rtlshred, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Grade 2 or bust. Spend the money; you can find a decent adjustable online for around $45.

2. Oh shit! We got a damn chinese titanium manufacturer up in this beezy. Post some pictures of your nails and facilities. Hows the errl out there in China? :laughing: Jokes

Xie xie/Toa chie/M goi

3. yeah you dont want a chinese 'titanium nail' its really just made of old copper and asbestos.

Lol 

The price difference between buying a cheap chinese nail vs. buying from American companies isn't too much more, but it's definitely worth it in the long run.  Granted, some companies have some nails that are >$100 but you can still find a solid dome or domeless nail in the $40-75 mark.  Spending the extra money to get a name brand ti nail will ensure you're getting a nail made from grade 2 Ti vs. some of the imported nails that are made from mixes of titanium and other sketchy metals that you definitely don't want to be using. 

Check out 420Titanium.com to see nails that are made by trusted titanium companies that's been in the nail game for some time.  If you're on a budget, take a look at "Titen" or "Ti Power" nails.  These guys put out some pretty solid titanium that can become your daily dabber for years to come.

5. Be weary of eBay and foreign made TI nails. Plenty of people making fakes out there.

If I were you I would stop debating on the issue and get an American made TI nail that you know is good quality.

That being said, highly educated makes a flux nail and it's $40 for a 14mm. I stand by all the highly educated products I have and never looked back. Definitely an innovator in the game and worth the extra cash IMHO.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Spend the 75 bucks on the nail... They are made from grade 2 Ti which is harder to form and mold hence the price. You are paying for craftsmenship and your health... Spend the 75 bucks for a Highly Educated dual ti or similar.

7. So, to answer your question, no.

Get good Ti or quartz.