Titanium Nails.

Discussion in 'Concentrate Tools' started by rtlshred, Jan 19, 2012.

1. #1 rtlshred, Jan 19, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 19, 2012
    Recently went to my LHS and was floored by how much titanium nails cost. $65 for a piece of metal? Has to be something cheaper. I'm not too concerned with it having a counter weight or those fancy adjustable ones, but I do want it to be titanium. I just need something that will get hot.

Anyone know of a cheaper alternative?

2. Quartz. 20 bucks

3. Quartz is fine but I am looking preferably for a titanium one. I've used all types and like those the best. I'm just wondering if anyone knows of a product that isn't speciafically made for weed that will work fine for cheap.

4. No. But if you want a cheaper titanium one look on eBay, they have them severely cheaper than lhs's

5. so you ask for a cheaper alternative then shoot it down? Good luck on your future endeavors! Im a firm believer that you get what you pay for.. weather it be food, tattoo's, weed, paraphernalia..

6. I was asking for a cheaper titanium alternative. Read a little closer next time. And do you seriously think a titanium nail should cost $65-$85 dollars? If so, I wish YOU good luck on your future endeavors.

Thanks shibby on that ebay idea, I will check it out.

7. Thank you my good man!

8. Etsy has some HQ cheapos, or try highpriorityglass

9. Wow amazed by the price difference online! Thank you HashSlasher and shibby. I can understand stores putting a mark up on their products, but this is just crazy!

10. Would you rent one for 18 cents per day?

11. Do you mean were it says you edited the post to make yourself not look like a fool.. yeah i read it..

12. Da hell :confused: Grammer mistakes my boy. You internet detective you.

13. likely story.. isnt that why they have spell check as you type your message? lol wasnt tryin to be a dick man. in all honesty i did miss that part.. my apologies! lol

14. Buy them used? I get used v2's for $35 all day for my friends

15. Allied Titanium has them for under $20. We are a manufacturer so wewill have a minimum amount that you have to order. My advice is get a few friends together to order at once that way everyone can get them at a third of the cost. If you have a local head shop, why not request that shop to order a bunch with Allied so that they can resell them at a lower price than $65.
    Here is a link to our website:
    0013022 Titanium Titanium Nail with domed bowl - Allied Titanium
    My contact info is marjeanne@alliedtitanium.com.
    I am happy to help if you have any questions.

Attached Files:

16. Just wondering, why do you prefer titanium over quartz? A guy at one of my local headshops told me TI nails give off fumes/toxins when burned, not sure as to the truth or this, but it convinced me to get a quartz nail.

17. Whatever you do don't get a fucking cheap one off of eBay, I did and I don't fully believe it was all Ti... What brand was the one you saw? If it was Highly Educated $65 isn't a bad price at all.

Cheapest titanium setup would be to get a simple clear curve.

Just don't get one of those off of eBay.

18. all the ones on ebay are knockoffs and are made with shitty material

19. you want grade 2.. no china nails.. an personally i prefer Ti to quartz because Ti stays hotter longer. started with quartz and now all Ti in my rigs. and as far as toxins and shit, thats why you want grade 2 and dont use propane to heat your nail, will cause oxidizing down the road. Butane all the way!