Chicago Stoner

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by pinespeakz, Jan 19, 2012.

1. Hey whats up guys some of you may recognize my handle I just lost my email address I registered to unfortunately so I had to make a new account just stay whats up to all the other real Chicago stoners out there.

2. Hey! NW burbs here :)

3. Cool yeah I really don't hang out in NW burbs much I used to do a lot of work there but a lot of my downtown buddies are from NW burbs.

4. New pipe I just copped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. :wave: West burbs smokinnnnnn.

6. NW fadayzzz. Somebody please open a decent shop around here. I'm begging you.

7. Little village right here 312 Crook County

8. western suburbs here too.

9. NW burbs as well... it's alright. Weed is plentiful (lol at those who say it's dry) and I like being close enough to the city without actually living in the city. And we have Los Burritos :metal:

10. Los Burritos!!!

And my guy is MIA right now so I'm a little dry lol

11. sorry to hear that dude. I'm talking about the people who say "chicago is dry right now" mutha fucka the whole city of chicago aint dry, you are. would i be asking too much if i asked which Los you go to?

12. yea I know what you mean... Chicago doesn't go through droughts any more like it used to years ago. I'm sure the area is flooded with good shit right now, I just need a new connect.
    Plus.. I'm not completely dry, still have about an oz and 1/2, but for me that's pretty low lol

I go to the Los Burritos in Lombard, love that place. But I think there is one out in streamwood that I've been to a few times because my buddy lives there.

what about you?

13. The burbs never go dry... but I live in a well to do area so the dank is all you can get :D

14. ehh, I can find plenty of dank. Just can't find the quantity I want. Usually only buy Oz's and up so hard to find people who can supply quantity consistently.

15. whatupp

shout out from naperville.

happy shmokin

16. I live there too haha. Well lived.

17. where you stay at man?

me and my girl got an apartment off of 59 and north aurora

18. Initially I am from the City. I lived in the west burbs for a little while, but now I am back. :)

19. [quote name="Kemper420" post="17316987" timestamp="1361511527"]where you stay at man?

me and my girl got an apartment off of 59 and north aurora[/quothaha I used to live in those same apartments

20.  I <3 THE CHI

eastside all day